Author Topic: Child Sim will not age at all!  (Read 2767 times)

Offline KittyRIOT

• Nooboo
Child Sim will not age at all!
« on: February 17, 2014, 10:01:23 PM »
I have a child who will not age, no matter what I do. She won't age naturally, by cake, cheats or CAS. When I try to enter CAS, the game is stuck on the screen and I have to restart the entire game. I've tried resetting her and nothing is working. Also, on the main screen, she isn't in the family photo. What is going on and how can I fix it?! She has an imaginary friend and is also a mermaid, but I doubt that has anything to do with it.

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
Re: Child Sim will not age at all!
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2014, 10:19:01 PM »
Does she have any moodlets pertaining to the Mood Lamp or Flight of Felicity? Those can prevent her from aging up because the game considers those transformations.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline KittyRIOT

• Nooboo
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2014, 10:41:45 PM »
Does she have any moodlets pertaining to the Mood Lamp or Flight of Felicity? Those can prevent her from aging up because the game considers those transformations.

No, she has nothing like that. It all started when the parents went on their free vacation. I've tried restarting the game, my computer, everything. I have no idea how to fix her. Any time I try to enter her into create a household, it stays on that screen with the spinning circle until I end the task. I'm not sure why she isn't resetting, either. I've had no problems with aging her up, or anyone in the family.

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2014, 10:47:23 PM »
Then that sounds awful and I have no idea what else to suggest. :-\ Could you try moving the family to a new lot via Edit Town? Or saving them to your library and starting over in a new town?
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline KittyRIOT

• Nooboo
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2014, 10:52:25 PM »
Then that sounds awful and I have no idea what else to suggest. :-\ Could you try moving the family to a new lot via Edit Town? Or saving them to your library and starting over in a new town?

I've read that that could fix the issue. I think I might try moving them to a previously owned lot, and then back into the one I'm currently in. It's so frustrating, trying things that end up not working, exiting the game and then reloading. Argh, I just wanna play normally!

I'm currently going to try to turn off aging and then back on to see if that helps with anything. If it doesn't, I'll just move the family. I'm getting aggravated. >:(

anything