Author Topic: On the loading screen my lot picture is missing...  (Read 1325 times)

Offline beardeux

• Occult
On the loading screen my lot picture is missing...
« on: February 21, 2014, 12:00:50 AM »
but the sims picture is there.  What happened to it and how can I get it back?  It's the loading screen with the double picture where you pick a saved town you want to play in.  It is just blank.  I can still load it and the town plays.
Bear Deux
Take Care & Clear Skies
Nice things come in small packages.
Timing is everything.

Offline Arefa

• Llama Wrangler
    • Build Mode with Arefa
Re: On the loading screen my lot picture is missing...
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2014, 09:44:20 AM »
I had this same thing happen to me.  It turns out that I had a tent in a chest (like the chests you get from traveling) on my lot.  Apparently the tent is fine in a Sims inventory, but once that tent is placed in the chest on the home lot it causes that blank picture.  All I did then was take the tent out of the chest and placed it back into my Sims inventory.  Then re-save, quit and reload the game and I could see my house picture again.  I hope that helps you too! :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline beardeux

• Occult
Re: On the loading screen my lot picture is missing...
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2014, 11:40:52 AM »
Oh, thank you.  I totally forgot about the tent/chest thing.  It's been a couple years (give or take) since I've played adventures.  Not my thing as I don't get along well with puzzles.  I remember now having this issue then and I posted the problem, but I wasn't able to find the thread in my search.   I've removed the tent and voila!  Now, with your reminder, I looked up "tent in chest" and I found the thread.  I wouldn't have remembered without your tip.  Thanks so much.
Bear Deux
Take Care & Clear Skies
Nice things come in small packages.
Timing is everything.

anything