Author Topic: CAS Contest 2014: 03 - Mad March Mayor - Noonian Vorn  (Read 1625 times)

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
CAS Contest 2014: 03 - Mad March Mayor - Noonian Vorn
« on: February 26, 2014, 03:33:53 PM »
To the Crazy Town City Council:

I am submitting my application for the position of Mayor of your fair town.  My name is Noonian Vorn, but you are welcome to call me Noo.

I aspire to become the Leader of the Free World and I think you'll agree I definitely have what it takes to achieve that goal.  I am charismatic, the life of any party, have a certain rapport with the ladies and I get along well with children.  Some people call me insane, but I think what they mean is that I'm a wild and crazy kind of guy, just what your town needs. [What Noo means is that his traits are Charismatic, Party Animal, Flirty, Childish and Insane.]  I am very fond of the colour lime green and enjoy listening to Kids' music.  My favourite dish is Vegetarian Lobster Thermador.

As you can see, I have a very distinguished profile:

I am a very cosmopolitan Sim, with connections to Supernatural, World Adventures, University, Island Paradise, Pets and Fast Lane. 

Here's a 3/4 view picture of me which would be perfect for my official portrait at City Hall:

I feel the Mayor of your town should display a unique style, one that says “Crazy Town.”  For everyday wear I favour the businesslike appearance of a suit and tie.

My alternate everyday outfit will liven up any presentation.

I am very fit and healthy.  Ok, maybe slightly pudgy.  But a little exercise will soon fix that.

For those extra-special affairs when formal black tie is required:

I didn't want to include this picture but my publicist insisted.  But I'd like to point out that I did in fact eventually figure out how to use the pool ladder.

And at the end of a long day dedicated to public service, what could be better than to head off to beddy-byes in robe and puppy slippers:

So, dear Councillors, I am confident that you will recognize my many merits and hire me as your new Mayor.  New Mayor – Noo Mayor!  Vote Vorn!

*applause, applause*

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests