Author Topic: Possible new glitch with fences and walls?  (Read 1672 times)

Offline TaliaSimmySim

• Townie
Possible new glitch with fences and walls?
« on: February 28, 2014, 07:20:15 AM »
I've created an evil sim and I'm trying to get her cozy with the grim reaper, I own the reaper door and I've been able to create a romantic relationship with him, however he doesn't stay that long so I'm trying to kill a random townie sim to get him on my lot. I invite them over and fence them in yet they still can leave! The second sim I used walls and she just walked right through. Is this just random or can we no longer cage in townie sims?

EDIT: so I was just robbed and somehow the burgler appeared in the back of my lot even though I have a fence surrounding my entire back property and they walked in through the back door and out the front. I'm starting to get annoyed that my fences aren't doing anything. Help!

Offline jesirose

• Occult
Re: possible new glitch?
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2014, 09:46:34 AM »
Burglars don't really respect the rules :-P

I believe there was a fix that made it so you cannot trap Sims, which was meant to make it so you can't kill them by starvation or drowning. I think fences keep out zombies, paparazzi and other Sim visitors, and animals. Burglars are allowed to ignore the doors and fences.
- Jessica

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline TaliaSimmySim

• Townie
Re: possible new glitch?
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2014, 10:27:37 AM »
Man that's a bummer. I was able to starve a sim I added to my household though so it must just apply to townies. I guess that's a nice thing to do, probably so they don't accidentally get stuck when you want them to leave. I wish rules applied to burglers. Lol  :P