Author Topic: Can't create a LTW for my young adult vampire  (Read 2120 times)

Offline neuroticnelly

• Llama Wrangler
Can't create a LTW for my young adult vampire
« on: March 13, 2014, 06:17:15 PM »
Hi,
My vampire sims had a baby. I let him go through the baby and toddler stages naturally, but really didn't want to go through the public school and teenage years. Both parents are master alchemists so I had them age their son up to young adult and had the mother tutor him in the skills he would need to be a celebrity psychic. That being said the Celebrity Psychic LTW will not show up. I went into CAS and based on his personality chose Celebrity Psychic, clicked okay and went back to the gameplay. The LTW area is blank. No matter what I do it won't appear. I even created a second career outfit, as I've read that sometimes a corrupt outfit can cause problems. Has anyone else had this issue? Please, I need to fix this. Help, advice, have dad kill him off (kidding). Thx!

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
Re: can't create a LTW for my young adult vampire
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2014, 08:33:03 PM »
Welcome to our Forum.

I've had this happen recently.  Not with vampires, but I aged a couple of Sims to young adult before their time and the LTW spot remained blank.  Try turning on testing cheats (ctrl+alt+c and type testingcheatsenabled true), then shift-click on the Sim and select Edit Sim in CAS.  You can choose the LTW from the personality tab.  See if that one sticks for you.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline neuroticnelly

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2014, 09:03:38 PM »
Welcome to our Forum.

I've had this happen recently.  Not with vampires, but I aged a couple of Sims to young adult before their time and the LTW spot remained blank.  Try turning on testing cheats (ctrl+alt+c and type testingcheatsenabled true), then shift-click on the Sim and select Edit Sim in CAS.  You can choose the LTW from the personality tab.  See if that one sticks for you.

Thank you Pam! I tried that cheat about 3 times without any luck. Maybe when I boot up the game tomorrow it will be there.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2014, 11:05:48 PM »
Thank you Pam! I tried that cheat about 3 times without any luck. Maybe when I boot up the game tomorrow it will be there.

Another thing to try is to get enough happiness points to change the LTW.  That may have been my solution rather than using the testing cheats.

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Offline neuroticnelly

• Llama Wrangler
Re: Can't create a LTW for my young adult vampire
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2014, 10:20:18 AM »
I didn't think about that one. Thank you Pam. I'll let you know if it works.

Offline neuroticnelly

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2014, 10:43:25 AM »
Hi again Pam. I tried it and nothing happened so I bought the change lifetime wish and made it something completely different and it worked. But now the option to change the lifetime wish is gone from the purchase list and my sim's celebrity psychic LTW is not available. Oh well. Thanks for your help!  :)

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2014, 12:51:10 AM »
It could be that the specific LTW is bugged in your file.  If that's the case, there's nothing that can be done about it.  I'm sorry we couldn't get it working.

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything