Author Topic: How do I extend the life or stage of life of my current Sims?  (Read 2547 times)

Offline Lyubasha

• Llama Wrangler
    • Sims 3 Stuff - Marchenko Family
Hello

A Facebook friend mentioned that I could extend the life of my Sims. I would like them to have a longer adult stage. How would I go about doing this?

Thanks in advance,

Lyuba Marchenko.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
Re: How do I extend the life or stage of life of my current Sims?
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2014, 03:28:06 AM »
Welcome to our Forum.

There are lots of ways to extent the life of a Sim.  There's eating Ambrosia, drinking Young Again potions, and others.  However, from what you said, I think what you're looking for is in the Options Menu (the button in the lower left corner with three dots on it).  Click that, then click on Options, then choose the Game Options tab.  On that window, you can specifically choose how long each lifestage will be.  Just slide it to the left or right until it gives you the number of days you want.  I hope this works for you.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Lyubasha

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2014, 12:18:50 AM »
Welcome to our Forum.

There are lots of ways to extent the life of a Sim.  There's eating Ambrosia, drinking Young Again potions, and others.  However, from what you said, I think what you're looking for is in the Options Menu (the button in the lower left corner with three dots on it).  Click that, then click on Options, then choose the Game Options tab.  On that window, you can specifically choose how long each lifestage will be.  Just slide it to the left or right until it gives you the number of days you want.  I hope this works for you.

I tried the options whilst playing my Sims 3 Pets family and I couldn't move the sliders. They were all silvery looking and they wouldn't move. Must I do this before making new Sims? The family I have, the adult are all elder.

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2014, 12:29:33 AM »
I tried the options whilst playing my Sims 3 Pets family and I couldn't move the sliders. They were all silvery looking and they wouldn't move. Must I do this before making new Sims? The family I have, the adult are all elder.

First make sure you have aging on - then you should be able to adjust the sliders.  :)

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Offline Lyubasha

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2014, 04:12:47 AM »
Many thanks! Sliders working now and I'm about to start building my first house with foundation, stairs and basement!

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2014, 04:21:24 AM »
Great news!  I'm glad you got it worked out.  :)
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."