Author Topic: Sims 3 Crashes.. Serious Error Occurred  (Read 1446 times)

Offline hina_samuel

• Nooboo
Sims 3 Crashes.. Serious Error Occurred
« on: March 16, 2014, 10:53:24 AM »
hey.. please help me out.. i have a laptop with this spec below:
Model: HP 1000
Intel Core i3-2370M Processor (2.4 GHz, 3MB L3 Cache)
Intel HM75 Express Chipset
Intel HD Graphics 3000
14.0-inch diagonal HD Bright View LED-Display (1366 x 768)
2GB DDR3 System Memory (1.90 unusable (no idea this unusable part is ok or not)
HP 500GB 5400RPM Hard Disk Drive
windows 7 ultimate SP 1 64-bit operating system
i've installed sims 3 and itx XPz (excpt som like pets, university, 70,80,90 stuff, ketty perry , outdoor, WA, HELS, FL,Disel, in2 d future)
dont save, or serious error occured aftr i tried to launch my save as game.. i am soooo frustrated.. i dnt knw where am i doing wrong.. i soo want to play this game.. n let me tell u this aswll tht i dont have ny orignal base game n XPz.. ive dowloaded all the torrentx from pirate bay ... pleasseeeee helpppp me out withhh thissss ... il be thankfulllll ........  Help  I'm new here.
BEFore installing ambitions, late night, townlife stuff, showtym, my game was perfect.. never crashes nothing happened.. even i had in2 the futre too.. i dont knw wht has happened to it now.. plzzzz help....
i ve tried allll the possible solutions i cud search on internet.. n the game which i had last saved does not have any .backup file and .bad file folders.. i dont y..  i cud nt recover it from there... ny suggestions plz..

Offline Angélique

• Townie
Re: Sims 3 Crashes.. Serious Error Occurred
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2014, 03:07:50 PM »
I'll tell you what you're doing wrong, since you don't seem to understand it yourself:

Firstly, you're using the Pirate Bay's illegal crap versions of the game, and secondly, your computer doesn't have the specs required to run such a large and complex game as The Sims 3.

So therefore I suggest that you delete all your current stolen games, save enough money to buy a new and better computer, and then you should buy legal copies of the game and its expansions.

After that you will most likely be able to enjoy playing without too much problems.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Sims 3 Crashes.. Serious Error Occurred
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2014, 03:30:10 PM »
As stated in the forum rules, this forum does not allow discussion of piracy.  Also, textspeak and acronyms are not allowed - proper grammar and spelling are necessary so that posts are readable by everyone.

Hina samuel, please review the rules before you post again.

I'm locking this thread.

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

anything