Author Topic: The Paradise Apartments  (Read 4196 times)

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
The Paradise Apartments
« on: May 07, 2014, 06:22:46 AM »
Name: The Paradise Apartments
Lot Size: 30 x 20
Bedrooms and Bathrooms: 1 br, 1ba (Starter Apartment)
Cost Furnished: $16,072 (Starter Apartment)
Cost Unfurnished: $8,617(Starter Apartment)
EP and SPs: High End Loft, Ambitions, Late Night, Outdoor Living, Generations, Town Life, Pets, Master Suite, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, 70s 80s & 90s, University Life, Island Paradise, Movie, Into the Future

The Paradise Apartments were once an old abandoned warehouse and, after many months of hard work, are now the most luxurious place to live in Isla Paradiso. The ground floor features all common necessities of an apartment block including a laundry, gym, café, library and meeting areas. Across the first and second floors, are the six separate apartments, all furnished and decorated with modern styles and trends. The apartments are perfect for anyone looking for a home with a view of either the city or the ocean and complete luxury. 

Click thumbnails to enlarge!
Click here for more photos!

When you download and move your Sim into The Paradise Apartments, you will find that you are living in the starter apartment (first floor, top left) but there are five other apartments you can live in. In order to change which apartment you live in you must
1.  Input the cheats testingcheatsenabled true, buydebug, moveobjects on and restrictbuildbuyinbuildings off
2. Remove the markers (grey spheres) in the apartment that you wish to live in and place them into the current apartment.
All six apartments are different sizes and different prices. Since this is my first apartment build, please tell me if you find anything wrong with the build so I can fix it as soon as possible.
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: The Paradise Apartments
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2014, 12:09:28 PM »
This is great Gogo!  I just downloaded.  Gonna pop it into my game at some point ^^

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2014, 03:34:21 AM »
This is great Gogo!  I just downloaded.  Gonna pop it into my game at some point ^^
Thanks Shewolf! This has been a work in progress for over a month now and I am extremely happy with how it turned out. Building these apartments has been a lot of fun.

Offline MissPlumbBob

• Sims Biographer
  • Immortal
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2014, 12:39:54 PM »
High praises on this one, Gogo! I've looked at it in-game, and it's so modern but livable. I can see the hard work you put into it. Bravo!!  :D

EDIT: Can you tell me what items are from Movie Stuff, if you know? It doesn't look like much, but I did notice the table in the starter is gone.
Check out my new story here!

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2014, 07:12:47 PM »
High praises on this one, Gogo! I've looked at it in-game, and it's so modern but livable. I can see the hard work you put into it. Bravo!!  :D

EDIT: Can you tell me what items are from Movie Stuff, if you know? It doesn't look like much, but I did notice the table in the starter is gone.
Thanks MissPlumbBob! I'm pretty sure the table is the only item from Movie Stuff but there might be a painting or two somewhere in there.

Offline denial_44

• Nooboo
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2014, 01:42:14 AM »
I like your outer and interior design of home

anything