Author Topic: Making my Sim do 'Ghostly Presence' and 'Angry Ghost Invasion' jobs  (Read 3084 times)

Offline Benie

• of the D family
  • Townie
I get quite annoyed by these two types of jobs, as they both make my Sim go "Eww! You're a ghost!" and clear out all actions I tell him to do, such as doing his dang job and sucking the ghost up.
Basically, he's appalled by the ghost being smelly.

Is there any traits that I can cheat into him to make him stop doing this? I don't think the Brave trait would work, as he doesn't run away when he sees a ghost. Maybe the Slob trait?

Offline smartburn

• Occult
Not that I'm aware of - you could try the Supernatural Fan trait if you have Supernatural, but I'd be surprised if even that worked. Might be better off just waiting until your sim does the "Ew!" thing before queuing up the job actions. :-\

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
Are you sure it's the smelly reaction?  Sims will have a reaction when encountering a ghost face to face, but I'm not sure about the ghosts found in the Ghost Hunter profession.  I don't think those ghosts would be smelly, though.  You can't prevent the reaction, so you best bet is probably to follow smartburn's advice and wait until after the reaction to start queuing.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline Benie

• of the D family
  • Townie
I'm pretty sure he keeps getting the Disgusted moodlet, for "Encountering Smelly Sim" everytime he encounters a Ghost.
Thing about these two jobs, I have to walk him over to the ghost to do the "Eww! You're a ghost!" thing. I just don't get why he does that, especially the fact he's Level 10. You'd think he would be used to seeing ghosts by now.
Just find it quite annoying. But I see I really have no choice but to allow him to do that. It's just, those jobs, they're so demanding, as my Energy bar comes into question everytime, if he won't start yelling for sleep, and drinking coffee doesn't really seem to slow down or raise the Energy bar(like it did in The Sims 1 and 2).

Offline Shirin

• Watcher
I don't think those ghosts would be smelly, though.

Pam, I've run into this several times, and it's usually with death-by-fire ghosts. I always just figured that even ghosts have a stench of burnt flesh. I don't recall getting that reaction with any other type of ghost, however.