Author Topic: Tombs to avoid before doing specific adventures?  (Read 2792 times)

Offline Benie

• of the D family
  • Townie
Tombs to avoid before doing specific adventures?
« on: May 19, 2014, 04:48:10 AM »
I've been getting a lot of... let's say unwelcomed adventures that really have nothing to do with going in a tomb. Yet there's so many tombs I haven't explored in Egypt that don't really seem to be 'linked' to any Adventure; like the Great Spinx as an example.

Now I'm basing this on games like Skyrim, where you got to have a specific quest or key to enter a tomb instead of using a skeleton key (if it's not a named keystone).
So I'm trying to ask, what are the tombs I should avoid until I do the main adventure that'll take me to these tombs? Say there's a specific switch I need to hit that I've already hit and now I can't reset the tomb.

Dellena

Re: Tombs to avoid before doing specific adventures?
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2014, 05:34:35 AM »
Have you read through all of Carl's guide to World Adventures?  Including the links to Pangu's Axe and Tomb Raiding Tips?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Harmlessoldlady

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2014, 05:47:53 PM »
Actually the Sphinx is or can be an adventure: Torched, Soaked and Cursed...or something like that.

Offline pepoluan

• Nooboo
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2014, 12:32:09 PM »
Actually the Sphinx is or can be an adventure: Torched, Soaked and Cursed...or something like that.
It's Cursed!, and that needs to have you defeated and cursed by a mummy.

So, if your sim has maxed out on Athletics & Martial Arts... you will likely never get this Adventure since you'll (nearly) always defeat a mummy.