Author Topic: Where may my vampire Sim get plasma fruit?  (Read 18734 times)

Offline Tuulinen34

• Nooboo
Where may my vampire Sim get plasma fruit?
« on: June 02, 2014, 10:03:12 AM »
Hello!

I have a vampire Sim named Emma. She went to the grocer's, but couldn't find plasma fruit. She had to run to the Red Velvet Lounge and get a Plasma Orange Juice.

I have Pets, Ambitions, Seasons and Supernatural. Where may I find plasma fruits to plant and / or eat?

Thanks

Sora Tuulinen

Danielle Haydis

Re: Where may my vampire Sim get plasma fruit?
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2014, 10:11:06 AM »
Are you sure it's not at the grocery store? I know you can buy it for, I think, 30 simoleons. If that doesn't work you can try raiding the grocery store. If you don't get caught, you can get 6 plasma fruit in one raid. As a last ditch resort, you can look for special seeds around town. Plasma fruit seeds have a red glow around them.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Jamie

• Occult
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2014, 02:43:42 PM »
Are you sure it's not at the grocery store? I know you can buy it for, I think, 30 simoleons. If that doesn't work you can try raiding the grocery store. If you don't get caught, you can get 6 plasma fruit in one raid. As a last ditch resort, you can look for special seeds around town. Plasma fruit seeds have a red glow around them.

Are you sure they are available at the grocery store? I thought anything from a special seed could only be grown, not bought.

Offline Shirin

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2014, 03:08:50 PM »
Are you sure they are available at the grocery store? I thought anything from a special seed could only be grown, not bought.
They're available at the grocery store, and I believe Danielle is correct regarding the price (it sounds right, anyway).

If you can't buy them at the story, you can always do Plasma Juice or Plasma Orange Juice from any fridge as a Quick Meal.

Offline grimsoul

• Watcher
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2014, 07:56:27 PM »
I'm thinking the reason you can't find plasma fruit at the store is because that came with Late Night when Vampires was first brought into the game. Vampires do come with Supernatural but I'm not sure about the plasma fruit.
A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2014, 12:04:44 AM »
I'm thinking the reason you can't find plasma fruit at the store is because that came with Late Night when Vampires was first brought into the game. Vampires do come with Supernatural but I'm not sure about the plasma fruit.

You've got me a little confused here.  Supernatural brought both vampires and plasma fruit.  You wouldn't have one without the other. 
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline Lisa46

• Watcher
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2014, 12:59:35 AM »
Maybe he means that plasma fruit is only sold at the grocery with LN, and if you only have Supernatural it won't be. I don't know if that statement is correct, I just think that's what grimsoul is saying.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2014, 01:40:24 AM »
Actually, I said it backward!  Late Night brought both vampires and plasma fruit is what I meant to say.  I guess I didn't think of Supernatural also bringing vampires.  I was thinking that Supernatural only updated the vampires from Late Night, but that's not right.  Sorry to add to the confusion.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline chcltroses

• Nooboo
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2014, 02:00:17 PM »
 I found plasma fruit in the grocery store. Maybe you have to be a vamp for them to appear on the list?

Offline kenken49

• Nooboo
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2014, 06:46:24 PM »
You'll Need "Late Night" Expansion Pack Installed To Obtain Plasma Fruit. Being Vampire Won't Add The Plasma Fruit To Any Grocery Market.
Also, If Any Non-Supernatural (Except Vampires) Sims Eats Plasma Fruit, They'll End Up Holding Their Vomit (Nauseaous), Which Depletes The Sim's Moodlet By 10 Points.

Offline Be60

• Nooboo
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2017, 08:05:06 PM »
Thank you for answering the questions I had, too. This is my first post at this site but I've been with the Sims from the very first game -  a lot of years. If things aren't where they used to be or where it would make sense to me, I hit the help sites. This is the best. Again, thanks for answering so well. ;D

anything