Author Topic: 70% off - Origin Player Appreciation Sale  (Read 3088 times)

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
70% off - Origin Player Appreciation Sale
« on: June 03, 2014, 04:18:02 PM »

EA Origin Player Appreciation Sale
EA has an Origin sale running until June 16. Using our link will help to benefit the Forum and development of our Sims 4 Site, so thank you in advance!

The following Sims-related products are available on the list of discounted games:

Sims 3 Base Game - $5.99
World Adventures Expansion - $5.99
Master Suite Stuff - $5.99
Dragon Valley - $5.99
Worlds Bundle - $5.99 - Hidden Springs and Monte Vista

Edit 6/9/2014: Other titles are now available Use this link to do a search on their site for The Sims 3. Click the link above to see over 200 titles on discount. This sale has just become HUGE!

Click the banner above to see the full list of games. This is not a sale that discounts every Sims title. EA has a big list of popular games including Need for Speed, Battlefield, Dead Space, Dragon Age: Origins, and many other good games available with huge discounts.

Offline Axiom

• Immortal
Re: 70% off - Origin Player Appreciation Sale
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2014, 06:48:50 PM »
Its just too bad the SimCity 5 isn't up for sale... Might still get it though [Through this website's link of course]!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2014, 03:10:39 PM »
Nice sale, but if you buy something other than Sims the item does not download and Origin is not very responsive to helping you.  I bought two "mindless" games, Popcap type, and neither will download.  You just get constant error messages.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline Lisa46

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2014, 12:31:32 AM »
Ok, considering I literally bought DVD and the worlds bundle like three weeks ago I'm pretty upset about this. Dang it!

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2014, 05:20:45 PM »
Unfortunately, they gave me no advance notice on this sale. They usually do so I can at least be prepared to announce it  ::) Regardless of that, I couldn't have shared the information on an upcoming sale without violating their terms and conditions. :(

I agree with Axiom that Simcity should be included in this sale! I'd buy it today but I would not pay regular price, because of all the negativity I've heard - launch issues aside. I do not think I can make the sprawling City I want with the size limitations they put in place.

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2014, 06:16:45 PM »
The link on top has been updated. They are now offering Pets, Into the Future, other Sims Titles and SimCity!

Use this link to see only Sims 3 Titles, or use the banner up top to see all 200 games on sale!

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2014, 06:45:39 PM »
Just to remind folks who may have missed it, the sale ends tomorrow.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Axiom

• Immortal
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2014, 01:01:32 PM »
How often do they have sales like this? I'm looking at purchasing some SimCity stuff next time there's a sale [through here because I like this forum].

Offline Bri

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2014, 01:37:12 PM »
How often do they have sales like this? I'm looking at purchasing some SimCity stuff next time there's a sale [through here because I like this forum].
Over the last year, they often hold these sales at least 2-3 times  a year, though there is no guarantee when.  The Sims 3 stuff has actually had a few more sales than that, though I also chalk it up with Sims 4 coming out, and their trying to maximize the number of people to get Sims 3 before they move to the next version.

Offline Lisa46

• Watcher
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2014, 02:26:23 PM »
The Solace Snuggleby Swing is also on sake until tomorrow.