Poll

Which were your three favourite collections?

marwolfer - The Baby Blues
6 (25%)
limsielou - Mother & Child
4 (16.7%)
ladybug53 - Harlequin Maternity Wear
2 (8.3%)
jodysuzanne - Mother & Child Clothes
1 (4.2%)
Gogowars329 - Happy Mother, Happy Child
5 (20.8%)
chetanhaobijam - Mothers are Best
3 (12.5%)
chare - Mother & Child 2014
3 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closed: August 06, 2014, 11:31:32 AM

Author Topic: Create-a-Sim Contest 2014: 09 - Mother & Child - Winner Announced!  (Read 20475 times)

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher

CAS Contest 2014: 09 - Mother & Child

The Situation:
We've had a number of suggestions/requests for a contest involving maternity wear, and with our CAS contests wrapping up, it's now or never.  We also haven't had a contest for toddler wear, so this contest is combining both those previously neglected groups.

Your Task:
Your task is to create a clothing collection that includes outfits for both maternity wear (YA or Adult age females) and for toddlers (male or female).  Your collection should include six outfits.  How you divide up the six outfits between the maternity clothing and the toddler outfits is up to you.  You must have at least one of each, but you can decide whether the remaining 4 outfits should be all maternity outfits, all toddler outfits, or some combination. Content:  Content from any EP or SP is allowed, as well as any free store content.  No purchased store content or custom content.

Screenshots:  Your entry thread may have up to ten screenshots.  As always, only one screenshot should be posted in this thread.  You may use any Sims you want to model your outfits.  The models are not important for this contest and are not part of your entry.

For instructions on how to enter the Contests follow this link.

To view a sample entry, follow this link.

Contest Start Date: Friday, 20th June, 2014 - 12:00am
Contest End Date: Thursday, 31st July, 2014 - 11:59pm

Please post in this thread only if you are posting an entry or asking a question.  However, we would prefer that questions be sent directly to the CAS Contest team.  Please send your queries to Schipperke and Seabody.

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Offline marwolfer

• Occult
Re: Create-a-Sim Contest 2014: 09 - Mother & Child - Contest Open
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2014, 09:33:01 PM »
The Baby Blues
Who says "the baby blues" have to be bad?

As a mother herself, Marwolfer was ecstatic to design a trio of outfits for an expecting mother and her daughter. Blue is a very calming color, and all new moms and toddlers need a touch of calm in their lives! There are three outfits for mom and baby each: Everyday, Formal, and Sleep. Enjoy!

See more of the mother/daughter looks at Marwolfer Designs' shop!
Origin ID: marwolfer
Check me out on the gallery!!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2014, 12:36:23 AM »
Mothers are Best

Content- Base game and its patterns

We are finally back with new dress collection, this time we have maternity wears for proud pregnant mothers-to-be and their cute toddlers. This collection includes three clothes (Everydaywear, Formalwear and Sleepwear) for each of them. We hope you enjoy this collection.

Check our new dress collection here.
Chetan's Designs(my Sims3 Creations)

by Swirl~Girl

Offline JodySuzanne1305

• Occult
Create-a-Sim Contest 2014: 09 - Mother & Child - Winner Announced!
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2014, 01:30:26 AM »
Stop by Designs By JodySuzanne and see all her latest maternity and toddler wear deisgns!

Offline ladybug53

• Watcher
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2014, 10:30:32 AM »
Harlequin Maternity Wear

by ladybug53

Harlequin Boutique has just received two new line of clothing , maternity and toddler wear . Being pregnant is a very special time in a woman's life and toddles times are also very special . Harlequin Boutique is very proud of these special new lines of clothing . These new lines are available in a wide range of sizes . Clair Henderson and her sister will be modeling these outfits for you . Have a seat the show is ready to start .

Link to Download and more Photos - Harlequin Maternity Wear
Memories have no expiration date .
ladybug53's Studio

Offline limsielou

• Nooboo
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2014, 07:26:24 PM »
If you are looking for something different to dress your Mum-to-be sims and your toddler sims with, then look no further. These outfits have been created with love, and to try and provide something much more exciting than the usual maternity and toddler wear your sims normally choose to wear. So go on, give them a 'spin'  ;)

See the full range and download them here

Offline Chare

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2014, 05:20:15 PM »
Mother & Child 2014: A cute collection of seasonal outfits for the mother-to-be and their toddlers...

More info here.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2014, 03:41:21 AM »

Expecting mothers and young children alike deserve something more, something that creates happiness when worn. These six separate outfits are all designed to be fun, floral and peaceful to relax both expecting mothers and toddlers alike. 

Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline Schipperke

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Create-a-Sim Contest 2014: 09 - Mother & Child - Poll Open
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2014, 11:33:12 AM »
This contest is now closed and you may vote for up to three of the collections.  The poll will remain open for 5 days.  Be sure to take the time to check out all these wonderful entries again and cast your vote!

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Offline Schipperke

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Create-a-Sim Contest 2014: 09 - Mother & Child - Winner Announced!
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2014, 02:55:27 PM »
Voting is completed, and we have a winner. Congratulations to Marwolfer for creating the winning entry!  Marwolfer's collection may be titled "The Baby Blues," but what new mom could be blue with such fashionable outfits to wear?

Thanks to everyone who entered our last Sims 3 CAS Contest.  You all did a great job, and I personally had a hard time choosing just 3 to vote for. 

Now this thread is open for comments.  Please remember to keep your comments positive and constructive, and to give feedback only if it has been requested.

Offline Schipperke

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2014, 02:55:44 PM »
reserved for winner's statement

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2014, 11:30:40 PM »
Many congratulations to marwolfer for winning the contest. Your entry were superb and interesting. Blues really suit the cool and kind nature of mothers to their child. And also kudos to others for your great entries. This contest was fun and interesting, all thanks to Schipperke and Seabody. I will be interested in entering further contests, if there will be. And I am open to feedbacks and comments on my entry.

by Swirl~Girl

Offline ladybug53

• Watcher
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2014, 08:47:58 AM »
Congratulations marwolfer ! Your entry was just perfect for a mother to be and a toddler . Great presentation as well .

All entries were just amazing ! very hard to vote again . Everyone really deserved a win on this contest . Bravo to all of you .

Thank you Schipperke and Seabody for such a fun contest . I hope to see more contests in the near future as well . You're both very creative people and I enjoyed each and every contest you have created for us . Many thanks !

@ chetan - Great entry . All your outfits are very nice and colorful . You never cease to amaze me in what you create with only Base Game . Again , very well done .

I'm open for comments on my entry .
Memories have no expiration date .
ladybug53's Studio

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2014, 08:59:37 AM »
Thanks for the kind compliments, ladybug53. I love creating sims and new clothings and having just base game is not stopping me. I think having just a base game has both advantage and disadvantage. Thanks. And I will like to enter more sims3 cas contests.

by Swirl~Girl

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2014, 08:20:56 PM »
Congratulations marwolfer for a very deserving win! Thank you to Schip and Seabody for another great contest but it sure is a shame that this is the last one for the Sims 3.

I am open to comments on my entry.

@chetan Great use of bright colours. It's great to see you participate in the contests even with just the Base Game.

@ladybug Great use of patterns and similar colours. I think you've done a great job to make them feel more suited to a world such as Monte Vista.
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

anything