Author Topic: A Charmer Life States Dynasty  (Read 3912 times)

Offline christinal3106

• Occult
A Charmer Life States Dynasty
« on: June 21, 2014, 02:57:36 PM »
Creativity isn't my strong suit, but I still wanted to share a summary of each generation and some pictures of them.  They are all pretty unique, so that is pretty awesome.  It was finished week 38 day 7.

Founder - Brandy Charmer (O'Shea) - Genie
Spouse - Kearney O'Shea
Traits - Genius, Technophobe, Childish, Supernatural Skeptic, Innappropriate
Lifetime Wish - Chess legend

One Best Friend   
        Emma Delaney - Vampire
Two different career/professional reward objects   
        Ghost Buster - Epic Hero Medal
    Ghost Buster - Honor Trophy
Three unique opportunities   
        Senet Strategy
    Spirit Donation
   Spooky Props
Four unique Lifetime Happiness Rewards   
        No Bills Ever
    Collection Helper
    Fireproof Homestead
   Complimentary Entertainment
Five unique regular wishes worth at least 5,000 points   
        Master Logic Skill
     Donate 100 Spirits To Science
    Discover All Potions
    Marry Kearney
    Have First Child
Six unique Skill Challenges   
        Logic - Master Chemist
    Logic - Celestial Explorer
    Logic -- Teacher Extraordinaire
    Logic - Grand Master
    Logic - Skill Professor
   Collecting - Amateur Rock Collector
Mausoleum Piece   
       Potions

This was my third attempt with this particular sim I made.  I had to have a genie as founder, and I really do not like the showtime expansion.  Dragon Valley was nice because nothing is added when you load up the town.  So none of the venues were there, so no proprietors to go crazy.  I still saw some performers at the park, but it wasn't too bad.  I don't really like the bright blue skin tone of the genies, and they all look the same.  You never really know what you will get when you rub the lamp.  It could be a woman with weight issues or a male the is skinny as a rod.  I just wanted to make my genie.  Also, every sim that ever lived in that house would have perfect food for every meal.  I liked this particular founder the most because she was a genius.  I mean technically, I could make any sim logical, but I try to use their traits.  So every child and teen could be tutored to A as soon as they age up.  That is a big time saver. 
I thought it would be hilarious having my supernatural skeptic genie become a ghost hunter.  Seems like a perfect fit right?  I don't think she liked it, she never got the wish to reach the top level.  It worked out in the end, and she had a lot of free time after she got to the top. 
Besides the 5,000 point wishes, she hit one more snag along the way.   A few chess matches in, we discovered her next chess opponent was the elixir store clerk.  So, her first 100,000 simoleons went to purchasing the elixir store.  I could of took some money short cuts, but I don't get into that.  Poor Brandy was still living on her lawn and had to buy that store. 
Also, it took awhile to find her husband.  I had to have a witch for the next heir because as far as I know there is no legitimate means to make one, and they have normal life spans.  It seems that any witch Brandy met was female, but finally, she gave Kearney O'Shea a friendly introduction.  He was a witch.  They hit it off, too.  She asked him to move in, and he proposed the next day.  It didn't take long for her to want to marry him, and she was starting to play the piano when she finally got the wish to have first child.  I really didn't want to take that wish the very first generation, but Brandy had been through enough, and everything else was done.  Brandy and Kearney had twin girls, uninfluenced by fruit, one witch and one genie named Amber and Bridget.  Amber was the next heir

Offline christinal3106

• Occult
Re: A Charmer Life States Dynasty
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2014, 03:28:33 PM »
Heir 1 - Amber O'Shea (Lefebvre) - Witch
Spouse - Andre Lefebvre
Traits - Supernatural Fan, Clumsy, Friendly, Absent-Minded, Kleptomaniac
Lifetime Wish - Become a Master Thief

Toddler -
Attain 3 skill levels in 2 different skills   
         Peg Box and Xylophone
Best Friends with both parents   
         Yes

Child -
Get on Honor Roll   
         Yes
1 opportunity   
         Stinky Bugs

Teen -
Get on Honor Roll   
         Yes
1 Romantic Interest      
        Griselda Wyatt
Level 3 in Cemetary Worker part-time job   
        Yes

One Best Friend   
        John Burb - Vampire
        Still Life Harvest
   The Fox
        French Delivery
   Simoleons Under The Table
   Bistro Baritones and Basses
        Flying Vacuum
   Magic Hands
   Bookshop Bargainer
   Moodlet Manager
        Master Athletic Skill
   Work Out for 12 Hours Straight
   Marry Andre
   Master Alchemy Skill
   Reach Level 10 of Criminal Career
        Athletic - Body Builder
   Athletic - Marathon Runner
   Athletic - Fitness Nut
   Alchemy - Master Alchemist
   Alchemy - Excellent Elixirs
   Alchemy - Alchemists Anonymous
Mausoleum Piece   
       Elixirs

Amber was a kleptomaniac early on, so I figured she would end up being a master thief.  Although, I wanted to completely see how all of the heirs developed before starting skills and so forth.  Really, her young years went so fast, there wasn't any time for skilling anyway.  Being a witch and a supernatural fan to boot, she was a natural with alchemy.  So, alchemy and athletic seemed like the perfect choices. 
Her requirements went much smoother than her mothers, thankfully.  She had an opportunity through work to go to France.  I thought it would be a good time for her to meet with some local sims.  She met Andre Lefebvre, and they really hit it off.  I guess she is a home wrecker, because a few socials in, and she wanted to kiss him.  After she went home, she invited him over, and had him move in quickly.  He proposed. 
I wanted a fairy this generation, but after three or four days straight with Andre searching for fairies, I gave up.  There were some lovely townies that were fairies anyway.  So, he found a werewolf that was happy to bite him.  Before I knew it, her requirements were all done, and she was pregnant. 
This was the most challenging time for them.  Since none of them really had anything to do, they were just wandering around the house.  She lost a lot of relationship with her mother because she always enthused about magic, and her mother being skeptic, didn't like that.  Also, Andre was going through a mid-life crisis, and Amber really enjoyed the fire blast spell.  I was started to fear for Andre and Brandy's life.  She fire blasted them so many times.  It was hilarious how many times the wish to divorce Amber came up.  At that point, I thought it may be safer for Brandy to just have a small room built for her under the house.  She saved up enough points by then for a teleportation pad.  So I put some toys in there, a chess table, a shower, bed, and fridge.  She was perfectly content playing with her dollhouse.  As for Andre and Brandy, they were stuck in front of the TV all day now. 
Soon enough, Andre and Brandy had twin boys, uninfluenced by fruit except for the countless summoned apples, named Cody and Devon.  Again, we had one witch and one werewolf!  Cody Lefebvre was the new heir.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline christinal3106

• Occult
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2014, 04:01:36 PM »
Heir 2 - Cody Lefebvre
Spouse - Nora Lawless
Traits - Insane, Disciplined, Good, Savvy Sculptor, Irresistible Social Group - Childish
Lifetime Wish - Martial Arts Master

Toddler -
       Peg Box and Xylophone
      Yes

Child -
Get on Honor Roll   
        Yes
1 opportunity   
        Badging Ceremony

Teen -
Get on Honor Roll   
         Yes
1 Romantic Interest   
        Latisha Field
        Yes

One Best Friend   
        Earl Mithrilen - Vampire
        Firefighter of the Year Trophy
   Firefighter's Coat
        Meditation Benefits
   Shower Upgrade
   Settle An Argument
        Jetsetter
   Inappropriate but in a Good Way
   Alpha Wolf
   Food Replicator
        Master Martial Arts Skill
   Break 500 More Boards
   Earn a Level 3 Chinese Visa
   Buy a Vacation Home in Shang Simla
   Win A Martial Arts Tournament
        Martial Arts - Timber Terminator
   Martial Arts - Grand Master
   Martial Arts - Master of Meditation
   Collecting - Gem Collector
   Collecting - Butterfly Collector
   Collecting - Beetle Collector
Mausoleum Piece   Gems

Of course, Cody aged up very quickly.  At this point, I really wanted to try to get everyone's lifetime wish.  So, I selected martial arts master for Cody.  I already had it hard-wired that I would want to do a lot of collecting challenges with my werewolf.  This is the one heir that I wish I would of done differently.  I should of just went with sculpting and martial arts, and I wouldn't of had the problems I did with him, which was the 5,000 point wishes and the game starting crashing, a lot.  He never even wished to marry Nora, and they were engaged for a long time.  I put him in the firefighter career, which was horrible.  Every job cancelled, and the only way for him to get promoted was reading handiness books.  I never used the athletic skill certificate for his mom's mausoleum, but I didn't want to waste a bunch of time on skills that wouldn't be used either.  As soon as he got the coat and axe, he quit.  He went to China three times total.  I am really glad that I didn't travel much before, because he needed a lot of time there.  The first time, he just bought some martial arts equipment and read the martial art book.  The second time he went he went all the way up the tournament to rank 4.  I decided to leave after that because the wish to win the tournament still hadn't came up.  He went back home, finished every other requirement, and still didn't get any 5,000 point wishes besides the two he already had.  I started sculpting, and he got the opportunity to win the tournament.  I figured I wasn't getting it anyway, so I decided to go back to China.  As soon as he got there, he got a wish to get a level 3 Chinese visa.  I was surprised since he didn't even have a level 1.  So, he had 10,000 points for opportunistic and had the level 3 visa in a few days.  Then he wished to buy a vacation home, which was 5,000 points, too.  That was awesome.  After that, he went back to the tournament.  Before the very last opponent, he finally received the wish to win the tournament.  Cody exhausted me, and I was so ready for another heir.  Between the crashes, his stubborn wishes, and my own mistake.  It was finally time to move on. 
Nora was a beautiful fairy with green wings.  I had my eye on her for quite awhile, and was really happy that Cody and Nora were attracted to each other.  For the third time in a row, I was shocked when Nora had a set of twin girls, one fairy and one werewolf named Emily and Farrah.  Emily was the next heir.

Offline christinal3106

• Occult
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2014, 05:01:57 PM »
Heir 3 - Emily Lefebvre
Spouse - Riley Lefebvre
Traits - Photographer's Eye, Couch Potato, Excitable, Clumsy, Genius
Lifetime Wish - Greener Gardens

Toddler -
       Peg Box and Xylophone
       Yes

Child -
Get on Honor Roll   
        Yes
1 opportunity   
       Ballet Recital

Teen -
Get on Honor Roll   
       Yes
1 Romantic Interest   
       Haeju Curry
       Yes

One Best Friend   
        Milton Crocker - Witch
        Gardening Hero Trophy
   Gardening Skill Certificate
        French Photos
   Uncommonly Good
   The Pyramids
        Super Green Thumb
   Queen of the Fae
   Philophopher's Stone
   Eye Candy
        Master Photography Skill
   Master Gardening Skill
   Take Photo Over $2500
   Reach Level 10 of Gardening Career
   Grow Perfect Life Fruit
        Photography - Architectural Eye
   Gardening - Master Planter
   Gardening - Botanical Boss
   Photography - Photag
   Gardening - Master Farmer
   Photography - Human Form Expert
Mausoleum Piece   Red Berry Beans

Emily and Farrah both got their mother's skin tone, but I was a little disappointed that Farrah got her awesome purple hair.  Although, my disappointment faded when Emily's beauty far surpassed her sisters.  She is gorgeous.  Anyway, as always she grew up super fast, and when she aged it up it was very clear to go gardening and photography.  Also, growing up she developed a very strong attachment to her imaginary friend, Riley.
She was so excited to turn Riley real, that was the first thing she did after blowing out the candles.  Riley was super tan with green hair.  Soon after he was real, they became romantic, and he proposed. 
By doing auras, Emily could already bloom by the time she was a young adult.  Before she started her garden, she went to Egypt to buy a camera and read the photography book.  She was home very soon, and had one mission, to grow red berry beans.  She gathered up all the fruits, vegetables, and seeds around the house.  She had enough to get master planter with just those.  So she bought one red berry bean from the grocery.  By the next day, she had a whole garden full of perfect red berry beans.
It turns out that Riley was an angler, so he very much enjoyed getting a lot of outstanding fertilizers for Emily.  Meanwhile, Emily was blooming and taking pictures like crazy.  She traveled a couple more times for opportunities and to take pictures. 
Everything was done, except one challenge, human form expert.  That is a horrible skill challenge.  It was the first time I have ever done it, and I hope never to do it again.  Besides that, everything was very smooth for Emily. 
Emily and Riley had to have four children to get the next heir.  The first was a singleton named Grant.  Then they had twin girls named Heidi and Isabella.  I noticed something when the twin girls were born.  One of them were bright teal.  I was kind of confused on how that happened, but it must be Riley's place on the slider, and Nora's skin tone slider.  Then finally, they had one more son named Jared.  He was the new heir!

Offline christinal3106

• Occult
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2014, 05:34:49 PM »
Heir 4 - Jaden Lefebvre
Spouse - Teagan MacAnna Lefebvre
Traits - Photographer's Eye, Over-Emotional, Couch Potato, Can't Stand Art, Perceptive
Lifetime Wish - Blog Artist

Toddler -
        Peg Box and Xylophone
        Yes

Child -
Get on Honor Roll   
        Yes
1 opportunity   
       Old Ladies Crossing

Teen -
Get on Honor Roll   
        Yes
1 Romantic Interest   
       Kathy Darling
       Yes

One Best Friend   
       Kathy Darling - Werewolf
        Writng Skill Certificate
   Writer's Honor Trophy
        It's a Living
   A History of One
   To Boldly Go
        Acclaimed Author
       Carefree
    That Was Deliberate
   Map to the Stars
        Own 5 Venues
    Marry Teagan
    Master Writing Skill
    Make $7500 a Week In Royalties
   Make $25000 a Week In Royalties
        Writing - Sports Writer
    Writing - Speed Writer
    Writing - Prolific Writer
   Collecting - Metal Collector
   Social Networking - Professional Greeter
   Social Networking - Match Maker
Mausoleum Piece   
        Books

Yeah, remember his sister?  He got the teal skin, too.  Hey that's cool.  I looked at Jared like he had loads of personality, and I must say he was the most fun and easiest of every other heir.  I really had no idea where I was going to go with him as he was growing up.  I didn't really want to do the Private Investigator career, since Brandy did logic so long ago.  I just did photography with his mom.  He was a couch potato, so I always thought writing may be the way to go.  I can't remember exactly which trait he got when, but I was surprised when blog artist was one of the choices for lifetime wish.  So, I went with it, and he focused on social networking and writing.
He didn't actually get his lifetime wish until way after his kids were born and all that, but he was getting all those wonderful writing wishes anyway.
Many of his family members invited sims over for him to meet.  Most of them were duds, but I surprised when the lovely Teagan MacAnna came over, and he was very intrigued with her evil ways.  She was a fairy, but that's okay.  Jared was suave, and he could convince her to leave the fae.  So, they courted quickly, and Jared proposed.  After she moved in, Jared asked her to leave her fairy powers.  She was a little hesitant at first, but she knew it was what she had to do for Jared.  After she went to the arborteum and was once again human, she went to visit her romantic interest, the vampire, John Burb.  She got him to bite her, then asked him to be friends.  He wasn't very happy with her, but oh well, she would be a vampire in a few days.
His blog was all about different places Teagan and him woohooed.  He got up to 3 stars with it, before he really had to focus on his writing.  He started a string of sports books, but not in the traditional sense.  They were a series on how to get with professional athletes romantically.  They sold and paid well.  His requirements were done in a flash, and Teagan was not happy to become a mother.
Luckily for Teagan, they only had to have one child, and his name was Kyle.

Offline christinal3106

• Occult
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2014, 06:13:54 PM »
Heir 5 - Kyle Lefebvre
Spouse - Farida Diab
Traits - Over-emotional, Disciplined, Easily-impressed, Brave, and Artistic Social Group - neat
Lifetime Wish - Master of the Arts

Toddler -
     Peg Box and Xylophone
      Yes

Child -
Get on Honor Roll   
     Yes
1 opportunity   
     Scavenger Hunt: Precious Materials

Teen-
Get on Honor Roll   
      Yes
1 Romantic Interest   
      Elvis Flanagan
       Yes

One Best Friend   
        Janie Klein - Werewolf
        Painting Skill Certificate
   Painting Award Ribbon
        Art Class
   Interior Décor
   A Small Painting
        Suave Seller
    Extra Creative
    Fertility Treatment
   Immortal
        Own 7 Venues
    Master Painting Skill
    Reach Level 10 of Painter Career
    Paint Something Worth $3500
   Paint 10 Masterpieces
        Consignment - Store Reputation
    Consignment - Profit
    Consignment - Store Sales
    Painting - Proficient Painter
    Painting - Brushmaster
   Painting - Master Painter
Mausoleum Piece   
        Paintings

Kyle was like his dad, I had no idea what his future held.  I was kicking myself more for not going with sculpting with Cody, but man was I relieved when he developed the artistic trait when he aged up to young adult.  Now Kyle's future was clear.  The previous heirs had their spouses to do the consignment, so Kyle just focused on painting and selling his wares. 
At this point, the crashing was so bad, I decided to add some more ram.  My computer should be fine, it had 4 gb.  I had plenty of memory, but the sims takes up loads of my physical memory everytime I play it.  As the family progresses, it takes up more and more.  I decided to do a test with this generation, and I made a new save and played it out through his generation.  I knew it wasn't official.  I still had my other save to go back to in my official file.  After being plagued with crash after crash, I put in one mod, overwatch.  I played Kyle for over 2 sim weeks, and it didn't crash once. 
Anyway, back to the story.  After my test, and forking over the $100 for ram, which was my choice, I went back to Kyle's official file.  The crashes got a little better, but I decided I just needed to get it done as quickly as possible.  Up until this point, I just played fulfilling all their needs.  I decided to just drink elixirs and use charms to get this done.  I don't like playing that way at all.  I know a lot of people do, and that is up to each person, but it seems way too easy to me.
Kyle painted away, and he got his requirements super fast.
Kyle had it the toughest finding a spouse.  I kind of wished he was a girl, because Sean Kelly was still in the neighborhood.  Although, all the women were gone, and all that was left were clones.  There was one egyptian woman that Emily was friends with, and somehow, she was still alive.  She invited her to visit.  When she showed up, she was an elder.  That was okay, she was young again soon.  Kyle and Farida didn't hit it off at all.  It took a couple friendship elixirs to get this pair to hit it off.  Then something very strange happened.  The night of her visit, Kyle asked her to move in.  She made the gesture like she said yes, but the game didn't move her in.  When he asked her again, she was bored.  So, Farida went to bed, and Kyle painted all night.  When she woke up, it showed her as the tattooist.  Then, she left and went to work.  Later on that night, Kyle invited her over again.  This time the game moved her in.  I was starting to think Kyle would be the first heir to go to university, but Farida was now in his home. 
Anyway, there was a lot of stuff hanging out around the house that Kyle could sell before he even sold one painting.  He actually had all the consignment challenges done before he even sold one.  Everything else went smooth, and I was just hoping that it didn't take Farida a lot of kids to have a normal child.
Their first child, Lewis was a vampire.  Then their second was a little girl named Monica.  She was the new heir.

Offline christinal3106

• Occult
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2014, 06:52:43 PM »
Heir 6 - Monica Lefebvre
Traits - Daredevil, Over-emotional, Eccentric, Sailor, Grumpy
Lifetime Wish - Monster Maker

Toddler -
       Peg Box and Xylophone
       Yes

Child -
Get on Honor Roll   
      Yes
1 opportunity   
      Archaelogy Exhibit

Teen -
Get on Honor Roll   
      Yes
1 Romantic Interest   
      Takisha Abney
      Yes

One Best Friend   
        Clint Henson - Witch
        Inventor's Honor Trophy
   Inventor's Epic Hero Medal
        Vegetized Plumbing
   Technical Arguments
   Master Invention
        Artisan Crafter
   Efficient Inventor
   The Hustler
   No Jealousy
        Build a Miner
   Master Inventing Skill
   Build a Time Machine
   Detonate 50 Objects
   Detonate 100 Objects
        Handiness - Plumber
   Handiness - Electrician
   Inventing - Diabolic Detonator
   Inventing - The Scrap Collector
   Handiness - Tinkerer
   Inventing - The Ultimate Invention
Mausoleum Piece   
        Inventions

When Monica developed the eccentric trait as a baby, Kyle was really excited because he was able to fulfill his lifetime wish of being master of the arts.  Monica was born on the perfect day, and her requirements went by even faster than the other heirs.  It went so fast, she was the first one who couldn't get multitasker when she aged up to teen.  With her wish to learn how to drive, some invigorating elixirs, and vials of bliss, Brandy had her tutored to an A and taught to drive by school the next day.  Then she had enough points for multitasker, which may of saved us a day or two of work.  Monica was mostly a clone of her mother, and she looked very different from the rest of her family, besides the blonde hair and squinty eyes Nora brought awhile back.  She looked kind of funny with her large puffy cheeks being skinny as a rail, but that is her uniqueness. 
Her dad never moved into the basement with everyone else, since he was a consigner.  Monica only got to level 6 of her career, but she still had more than enough career awards for her requirement.  She got all of the handiness skill challenges done with the help of Amber.  She was very excited to come upstairs to ice blast a row of showers and dishwashers.  So, she fixed those while waiting for the sim bot opportunity and the detonation wishes.  After all her wishes were done, and everything else was complete, she still hadn't received the sim bot opportunity yet.  So, I decided to have her take a class in charisma to get the celebrity skill challenge quickly.  When she was almost done that master invention opportunity came up.  She had everything ready to go with the help of all her relatives throughout their lives.  After turning in all of the requirements, she went home and made her very own sim bot.

Way to go Brandy, Amber, Cody, Emily, Jaden, Kyle, and Monica.  You were all awesome, and I enjoyed telling your story.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline christinal3106

• Occult
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2014, 07:12:43 PM »
Finally, I took pictures of each of their mausoleums.  I put all of their accomplishments throughout their lives in each one, not just the "claimed items."

Brandy's -

Amber's -

Cody's -

Emily's -

Jaden's

Kyle's

Monica's

There is one more picture of all of them together.  I know my photography isn't very good.  I have never taken pictures purposely before.

Thanks to everyone who takes a look through my dynasty.  If I do another one, maybe I will try to write a story to go along with it.

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2014, 08:06:57 PM »
Congrats on finishing! Though I am highly amused with how long Nora Lawless' eyes lasted; even Monica has them.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline christinal3106

• Occult
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2014, 01:00:49 AM »
Yep, those eyes wouldn't go away.

Offline Lisa46

• Watcher
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2014, 02:34:13 AM »
Congratulations on finishing! How long did it take?

Offline Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2014, 12:58:07 PM »
Congratulations. Could you please identify all life states as you did with your Founder...

Founder - Brandy Charmer (O'Shea) - Genie

I think that is the only info missing to finish up your HOF entry. Thanks.

Offline Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2014, 09:32:31 AM »
@christinal3106 — see my post above. I am requesting you identify each heir's life state. Thanks.

Offline Lisa46

• Watcher
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2014, 12:26:29 PM »
I believe- Christinal should confirm- that it is Genie, Witch, Fairy, Were, IF, Vampire, and Human.

Offline Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2014, 10:05:29 AM »
Okay, christinal3106, you are officially in the Dynasty Hall of Fame. Well done. :)