Author Topic: Create a Sim 09: Mother and Child Clothes  (Read 3501 times)

Offline JodySuzanne1305

• Occult
Create a Sim 09: Mother and Child Clothes
« on: June 26, 2014, 01:17:39 AM »
This is the first contest I have ever entered. I hope you like what I've come up with. Thank you!

(What I learned from this is that I'm not very good at making up the descriptions and I'm pretty terrible at getting good close up screen shots in game. Sigh..)

Just because you're about to have a baby doesn't mean you have to go around town looking frumpy! Designs by Jody Suzanne will keep you AND your soon to be born looking chic!

Running errands in town while pregnant can be a hassle, but it is inevitable for the on the go mom. This loose brown top will disguise your ever changing body and the crisp white pants provide a brighten up the look! Much better than wearing an oversized dress to the grocery store!

Next, just because you're pregnant doesn't mean  you don't want to have fun. And, if  you already have little ones you have to be able to keep up with them. This loose top and high wasted jeans are just the thing you need to look good whether it's a casual lunch with friends or a play day at the park!

Active mothers don't have to stop being active the moment they conceive. Exercise is a healthy option for anyone, including pregnant woman. And, let's admit it, you're going to want a good work out suit when this whole thing is said and done.

You're little girl is going to stand out in this neon colored jump suit with all of her favorite fruits on it. Pair with these adorable pink and orange sandals and she's ready for anything!

As toddler grow, they want to explore more and more of their world. Make sure you're boy is prepared with these red shorts matching toddler's car T-shirt that can withstand the sandbox or the slide. Also, check out these great green tennis shoes for you're little man!

Aren't toddlers adorable?

At the end of the day, the little one's tire out. Make sure they're warm, and cute, with this unisex cloud covered blue and green onesie. Just looking at it makes you wish you were sleeping on a cloud!

**The top and bottom for the "out and about" maternity outfit number one are from the base game and have not been recolored. The Athletic outfit has now been added for download, sorry about that. And the pajama's are listed twice for download, one for males and one for females. EP's used: Supernatural and Pets**

anything