Author Topic: Is this normal for this expansion pack?  (Read 2644 times)

Offline darth fluffy

• Nooboo
Is this normal for this expansion pack?
« on: June 27, 2014, 08:15:43 PM »
Three things:

1. I bought a bottle of elixir to turn my Sim into a werewolf. She drank it, and transformed just fine... but her LTW suddenly changed? And it didn't change to anything wolf-related either.

2. I can't edit either one of my werewolves' wolf appearances in CAS, not even when they're transformed. How do I do that?

3. It's a full moon tonight and I look outside to see a guy from the other main household I've been playing ambling around as a zombie! Did I just lose him forever or how do I get him back? Should I switch households to fix him or will he change back once the sun is up? (The funny thing is, though, in the manga series I've been basing my game on, the guy who got zombified maybe-kinda died offpanel- we heard a gunshot and saw a blood splatter but never saw his body. I guess now we know what happened to him! ;D)

So... help?!

Offline Lisa46

• Watcher
Re: Is this normal for this expansion pack?
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2014, 08:36:53 PM »
1. That's a bug.
2. I believe that's also a bug. I haven't tried though.
3. Zombie state is temporary. Don't worry.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline darth fluffy

• Nooboo
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2014, 08:48:24 PM »
So he'll be better in the morning without any need to switch households to cure him?

Offline Lisa46

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2014, 09:33:26 PM »
I believe it is two days as a zombie, yes.

Offline darth fluffy

• Nooboo
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2014, 09:48:27 PM »
Awesome. Will he bite everyone else in the household and turn them into zombies too?

Offline Lisa46

• Watcher
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2014, 11:21:08 PM »
I don't know. Probably not- I think story progression is a lot more random than that.

Offline darth fluffy

• Nooboo
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2014, 10:59:17 AM »
Oh, I don't have story progression turned on atm.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Mahmeya

• Townie
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2014, 02:43:06 PM »
About second question: You can't alter wolf form appearance, I believe this is intended.

About third question: They'll turn back into normal sims with next morning (between 5 and 7 AM depending on season/ 6AM without seasons EP).While they'll try to bite your sims, they can't enter your house, so as long as your sims stay inside they are safe. They will also not interrupt or change order in your queued actions, so as long as you keep an eye out, it's safe to have sims outside too. They might be quite an hindrance as the game will often make elder sims appear, and then die on your lot, so unless you move their tombstone to graveyard, they might haunt your property.

Offline JodySuzanne1305

• Occult
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2014, 03:57:55 PM »
I've seen sims from my other households as zombies, they have never been zombies when I returned to play their house. You can also buy a cure or potent cute elixir and throw it at the zombies and turn them back to normal. If they are a supernatural and you use the potent cure they will be turned into regular human, so if you don't want that use the regular cute elixir.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anything