Author Topic: Change a completed lifetime wish  (Read 27774 times)

Offline ramblinghaggis

• Llama Wrangler
Change a completed lifetime wish
« on: June 29, 2014, 03:04:22 PM »
Is it possible to change a sims ltw after it's been completed with mods or otherwise?

Offline KhaineGB

• Immortal
Re: Change.a completed ltw
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2014, 03:11:16 PM »
Yep. You can do it with Master Controller. :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline JodySuzanne1305

• Occult
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2014, 11:36:11 PM »
You can take the sim back into CAS and choose a new one.

Press shift+Ctrl+C then type testingcheatsenabled true then press Shift and click on your sim and choose edit sim, then you can select new traits and/or a new LTW.

Note: This will reset your sims age, and possibly erase any Lifetime Rewards purchased. But it's an option. :)

Offline Lisa46

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2014, 12:24:58 PM »
Kake you can't do that to completed LTWs

Offline WickedSimmer87

• Occult
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2014, 12:26:56 PM »
You can purchase the "Change Lifetime Wish" Lifetime Reward for 10,000 Lifetime Happiness points.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That option isnt available once the lifetime wish has been completed, which is the question asked by ramblinghaggis.  :)

CAS is probably the best bet though, as i'm not sure that nraas mod can (Wouldnt surprise me if it had a shortcut to CAS)

Offline KhaineGB

• Immortal
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2014, 07:22:59 PM »
I find Master Controller the best way to be honest.

It's under either Advanced or Intermediate (which means you'll need the "cheats" package too), and it just pops up the LTR selection screen. No going to CAS, no losing rewards... works perfectly.

I just changed Anna's... ;)

Offline JodySuzanne1305

• Occult
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2014, 08:50:22 PM »
I did a little experiment and found that no matter how many times you enter CAS, the age will always reset to the beginning of the age period your sim is in. If you enter CAS a second time during the same play, age will reset and Lifetime Rewards will as well. But, if you enter create a sim once, Save and exit the game, then return to the same file and enter the sim into CAS, the age will reset but not the Rewards. So the rewards only reset if you enter CAS twice in the same save. Does that make sense?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline havingsimsfun5

• Nooboo
Re: Change a completed lifetime wish
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2016, 02:14:07 PM »
If your Sim hasn't fulfilled their first lifetime wish, you can change it by accumulating lifetime happiness points and purchasing the appropriate reward.
If your Sim has fulfilled their initial lifetime wish, the "change lifetime wish" reward is no longer available.
If you try to change your completed lifetime wish by using testingcheatsenabled true, then shift+clicking on your sim to edit in CAS, the new wish you choose will show up as already completed in the game.
What you can do is install NRAAS master controller. After it's done, start the game, click on your sim: nraas > master controller > intermediate > lifetime wish. You can choose a new one and get the reward when you complete it.

Hope it helps!

anything