Author Topic: How to place gypsy caravan in Monte Vista?  (Read 15617 times)

Offline larissima

• Nooboo
How to place gypsy caravan in Monte Vista?
« on: July 01, 2014, 05:44:33 PM »
Hi, I joined to try and find out the answer to the above question, as searching was not fruitful.

I have Supernatural EP (and World Adventures and Pets, if it matters) and have recently bought Monte Vista.  Loving the town, but there is no gypsy caravan, therefore no Fortune Teller career.  It's not present in the Edit Town menu (although Varg's, which is already in the town, is also in this menu).

Any ideas how I can copy the gypsy caravan/Fortune Teller into Monte Vista, please?

Offline simfulicious

• Watcher
  • Origin ID: petunia302007
    • Stories By Simfulicious
Re: How to place gypsy caravan in Monte Vista?
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2014, 05:53:00 PM »
Go to Moonlight Falls and go to Edit Town.  Click on the caravan lot (it's a small park), and choose "save to bin" or save to library.  Now go to Monte Vista and the lot is in your community lot bin.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline larissima

• Nooboo
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2014, 03:16:14 AM »
Thank you so much! Sounds simple, and like I should already know it. Yet I did not.

Offline SanBlasBobbie

• Nooboo
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2015, 04:58:11 PM »
You don't have to save the one in Moonlight Falls to have it - it's already in Community Objects in Build mode on a Community Lot (just to the right of Basements). Sort on Supernatural and it'll be easier to spot; it's red and kind of round on top.

anything