Author Topic: Anna & Matt Watkins - YA Witch & Fairy Siblings  (Read 2240 times)

Offline KhaineGB

• Immortal
Anna & Matt Watkins - YA Witch & Fairy Siblings
« on: July 06, 2014, 06:32:10 PM »
Since I wanted to run The Sims 3 and all my saves off my SSD, I thought it might be a good idea to clean up my folders. While doing so... I found this!

Anna and Matt were the first family I made and played for quite a while. This is a slightly modified version of them before they picked up any skills, made any friends, purchased LTR's, etc. The only difference between the sims uploaded here and the sims as I made them, is clothes and the fact they start off as best friends. I used some CC in the originals, and wanted to make sure these ones would be fine for people to use.

With regards to the EP's mentioned in the descriptions, the only one you absolutely need is Supernatural, for obvious reasons. Other EP's listed are simply clothes, so if you don't have those, be prepared to do some outfit planning. Again, feel free to use them however you like, but if they're used in stories, please link back to this topic. :)

Matt Watkins.

Life State: Witch
Traits: Athletic, Brave, Daredevil, Friendly, Irresistable
LTW: International Super Spy
Favorites: Music - Classical, Food - Stu Surprise, Color - Black

EPs: Seasons, Supernatural, Island Paradise
SPs: None
Store: None

Everyday.

Formal.

Sleepwear.

Swimwear.

Athletic.

Outerwear.

Offline KhaineGB

• Immortal
Re: Anna & Matt Watkins - YA Witch & Fairy Siblings
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2014, 10:44:42 PM »
I just realized I was accidentally breaking the rules as I had 12 pictures in my first post... whoops!

So this is splitting off Anna's info into a separate post. The file is still attached to the first.

Anna Watkins.

Life State: Fairy
Traits: Charismatic, Flirty, Friendly, Great Kisser, Irresistable
LTW: Heartbreaker
Favorites: Music - Rock, Food - Hamburger, Color - Purple

EPs: Showtime, University Life, Late Night, Seasons, Supernatural
SPs: None
Store: None

Everyday.

Formal.

Sleepwear.

Swimwear.

Athletic.

Outerwear.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything