Author Topic: Elderly Imaginary Friend Will Not Expire?  (Read 2334 times)

Offline holidaygirl1237

• Nooboo
Elderly Imaginary Friend Will Not Expire?
« on: July 08, 2014, 10:39:42 AM »
I had my child sim play with his Imaginary Friend throughout his life, then she became a real sim and they got married and had a daughter (who unfortunately did not get any IF traits that I had hoped for).

Well anyway, now he and his IF-real sim wife are elderly. He passed away of old age, but she simply will not die. It has been over a week since her "expiration date." She is the exact same age in days as he is, so it is weird that when their age meters reached the end, she never "expired." She is currently 95 days old, still alive. Has anyone else had this problem? Are IFs-turned-real-sims supposed to be immortal? I really do not want to purposefully kill her, so that's why I am posting.

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
Re: Elderly Imaginary Friend Will Not Expire?
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2014, 10:43:22 AM »
Former IFs should die like normal sims. The time of a sim's death is random, and some just hang around for a while. While IFs are the same age as their owners, those turned real aren't necessarily bound to the owner's age anymore.

It's normal.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline holidaygirl1237

• Nooboo
Re: Elderly Imaginary Friend Will Not Expire?
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2014, 10:47:13 AM »
Former IFs should die like normal sims. The time of a sim's death is random, and some just hang around for a while. While IFs are the same age as their owners, those turned real aren't necessarily bound to the owner's age anymore.

It's normal.

Thank you so much! Been asking at other forums, not one reply. I guess now I play the waiting game.

anything