Author Topic: Imaginary Friend as Romantic Interest - Solved  (Read 3256 times)

Offline ladybug53

• Watcher
Imaginary Friend as Romantic Interest - Solved
« on: July 17, 2014, 09:07:02 AM »
I have a bit of a problem in my game . My sim is from a large family . In order to get her married and have a child was to move her out of her family's house . Her youngest brother had an imaginary friend . She moved out into her own house , got married and had a daughter . When her daughter was a teen and went to her prom , I got a message that she had a crush named Riley . I never thought anything of it at the time . I did noticed after that he was on her friend's panel and showing as her Romantic Interest . For a short while he didn't show on her friend's list as her Romantic Interest but now that she just turned into a Young Adult he's there again . There's no way of contacting him , only to send a Love Letter . She cannot see him as he's not real , he's still in a doll form . The person he belongs to is either a young adult or adult now . Is there a way to correct this so she can have a romantic interest without being labeled a naughty girl . If the family moved to a different town , would this correct this issue ? What should I do ? Has anyone ever run across something like this with an Imaginary Friend ?
Memories have no expiration date .
ladybug53's Studio

anything