Author Topic: Weird aging of twins  (Read 2962 times)

Offline Frankbo25

• Nooboo
Weird aging of twins
« on: August 22, 2014, 05:15:09 AM »
So my sim Percy has been a bad boy. He went and had a fling with his ex-wife before marrying his fiance which ended up producing twin girls. Whats weird is that when he went by to visit the girls one night, one of the twins magically aged up from toddler to teen. Now she is older than both of her supposed to be brothers and half-sister. Not sure why this happened, it was very weird. Poor guy wasnt ready for a teen yet. He has a total of 7 kids now. Four from his ex-wife, 1 from his current wife, 1 from Nancy Landgraab, and one from a random French tourist he met in China that he didnt know about until she had aged up twice!

Offline Elena1083

• Laughter is the best medicine!
  • Llama Wrangler
  • You can't have a life without living!
Re: Weird aging of twins
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2014, 06:20:29 AM »
I've had the same problem. My Y.A. Sim had twins, thay aged up to todlers at the same time but then one of them aged up to child before the other one, it was very strange so I decided to age up the other one by making it blow out the candles on the birthday cake. Then it was fine. I don't know what happened but by making one of them blow out the caddles it seemed to work and make them age up on the same days again.
Elena1083 :o

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2014, 06:23:52 AM »
Welcome to our Forum.

It's not unusual for twins to age up separately.  It shouldn't happen, but it does when the game gets bugged.  They don't generally go from toddler to teen, however, unless it's a paper deliverer.  Are you saying that you actually witnessed the jump from todder to teen on your computer screen?  I didn't think that Sims aging up outside the active household age up when the player is watching.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline larissima

• Nooboo
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2014, 06:27:08 PM »
When my Sim came back from Egypt, one of her baby twins had disappeared from the active family, although the baby stayed in the loading game pic of the family whilst all the other (younger) children were growing up.  When her male twin reached young adulthood, she magically appeared again as a toddler!  After that, she continued to develop normally...

I suppose things like that happen on occasion.