Author Topic: Share Your Sims 4 Screenshots!!  (Read 226295 times)

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: We want to see your screenshots
« Reply #135 on: September 29, 2015, 06:30:40 PM »
Carving Pumpkins:

My sim is level 5 handiness as carving pumpkins relates to this skill.

He seemed to know what he was doing.

Pretty pleased with the end result. This is the 'Wicked Pumpkin". Your sim needs to have L5 handiness for this option to appear.

I noticed that although it cost $25 dollars to carve you can sell it for $157 and that it will also spoil. I imagine that as my sim gets better at carving pumpkins/or handiness they will be worth more.

I dragged it to the floor where there were a few more options. One of which was to preserve! Cool.

My sim walked over to it as soon as I lit it and and viewed it.

These are the options so far at L5 handiness. The classic carving was only L1 handiness so you can get started straight away. You can also choose from orange, pale orange, white or green colours of pumpkin.

Carving gives Inspired +1 and viewing gave him Happy +1. These might change as this was the first pumpkin he carved.
I also noticed a skill bar above his head but there was no corresponding skill highlighted in his skill list so maybe pumpkin carving is a hidden skill? I don't know, just a guess. *edited: I think the skill bar is handiness even though it doesn't show in the skills window. So it seems that carving pumpkins increases the handiness skill.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline Cheezey

• Immortal
« Reply #136 on: September 29, 2015, 08:29:55 PM »
I've got some pictures from the Spooky Stuff pack to share as well. I had my Sims 4 version of the Wainwrights throw the new party type right away.

The Star Wars costumes weren't in the pack, but came up in the costumes valid for the party.  They autonomously change and you don't get to pick the costume.  It amused me that Boyd changed into Darth Maul.  I had him serve the cheese eyeballs, which are available at level 3 cooking.

This one is one of the Spooky Stuff costumes. Susan made the spooky cookies which are level 2 cooking skill.

Here is one of the child costumes. 

One of the carved pumpkins is on the table, as well as the zombie cake you can make, which you need level 4 cooking for.

This is the candy bowl catching a sim off guard.  They get a tense moodlet about being tricked and treated from it.  Boba Fett is a party guest (J Huntington III), but the random guy on the couch is a party crasher who just showed up at the door.  I have the pumpkin carving station up in the background since one of the party's main objectives is to carve two pumpkins.

If you complete the party at gold level, it unlocks these costumes.  Lllama version of Batman!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Jase~

• Occult
  • Legacy Player
    • Jase's Sims
« Reply #137 on: October 09, 2015, 08:29:21 AM »
Great screenshots everyone...
I love picture threads, and enjoy seeing how different each simmers' games are. :)

After scavenging my screenshots folder, I decided to share some of the pictures from my DeReve Legacy. Most of you will recognize Scrubs DeReve from the Get To Work EP trailers and promo pictures. I downloaded him from the gallery and he's quickly become one of my favorite Maxis made sims (right behind, Chuck).

I moved him into one of the empty lots in Newcrest (I filled a good portion of empty lots with the new community lots that were patched in).

No surprise, Scrubs is doing great in the medical career.

It wasn't long before Cupid's arrow struck while visiting Newcrest Park.

Scrubs feel in love "head over heels" really quickly.

After a few dates, they were married in a small backyard wedding ceremony.

Not much longer, they gave birth to their first sim child.

Here's the most recent family picture I have. Now I think it's about time for them to have another sim baby soon.

You can read it here from the beginning.

Offline Sonshine

• Heaven Bound
  • Watcher
« Reply #138 on: October 24, 2015, 10:29:09 PM »
Here is my first alien. I remade her w/custom hair and makeup. When I removed Annette's disguise, she had the purple skintone, but it kind of looks like her daughter has blue; I can't tell yet.

Alien Annette in CAS

Alien Annette2

Alien Annette Closeup

Annette's baby daughter, Jamie

Alien Jamie

Offline Cheezey

• Immortal
« Reply #139 on: December 04, 2015, 03:37:12 PM »

After downloading today's patch, I decked out my version of the Sims 3 Wainwrights and their home for Snowflake Day.  I love the new lit up tree.  So pretty!

Offline reggikko

• Watcher
« Reply #140 on: December 10, 2015, 12:56:40 AM »
Bear night at the bar.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #141 on: December 14, 2015, 06:46:18 PM »
Well, we officially have snow in the game now. Just outside the haunted mansion in Windenburg.

Alien Night. The aliens basically took it in turns to scan my sim. *snicker*

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Heart Foam

• Immortal
  • Oh the grill indoors will be fine!
« Reply #142 on: December 15, 2015, 11:18:26 AM »
The good ol' Affluista Mansion lot from a failed ID attempt. I loaded it up and remodeled it thus. Awesome realism. Right here.

I don't suppose its finished. Sim houses never are, are they?

---------------------------

Edit.

I wasn't happy with the front. Too many horizontal lines. Lowered the main section of the roof, changed the trimming, changed the windows, changed the fountain. Anywho. The first picture in this post is no longer representative, so I feel I've intruded on the thread with a screenshot purporting to show a house I'm thrilled with, only it was changed a day later. But rather than swap the photos, I thought to leave the first in for the sake of comparison. Does it need those flags? Of course not. They're out of place. Are there really fireplaces below the chimneys? Of course not. Is that Cassandra Goth's gravestone in the back? Yup. Is the pool still green? Yes, naturally so! A pun. Sigh.

Other people's aliens have prompted me to share Jess because I think the Get Together stuff - the straight long hair and that dress - suits the pointy ears and really plays up the "I'm an elf / Legolas-creeps-me-out-so-I-moved-to-Newcrest" thing. I'd hate to put her in disguise.

It is a little thing of my own. I call it "Heart Foam". I shall not publish it. Farewell! Patience, Patience, farewell!

Exit Bunthorne.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #143 on: January 07, 2016, 06:26:53 PM »
So after today's patch I thought I'd make my sim behave badly in a friends house just to see how far I could push it. Well... not very far!

First I had him help himself to an Expresso. No reaction but then again my friends and I all help ourselves to coffee etc at each others houses. Next I had him cook.

His friend really didn't like that and had no hesitation in telling my sim how inappropriate his behaviour was. This forced my sim to stop cooking.

I directed my sim two more times to continue cooking... after all, he was hungry. This didn't work, after the third attempt to complete this meal his friend had quite enough of his rudeness.
He yelled at him and pointed to the door. Yep, my sim was being thrown out!

His friend looked happy at last instead of standing there yelling at my sim. My sim however was rather too energized by the delicious coffee to do anything but smirk.

I felt a bit bad at ruining their friendship as before being so 'inappropriate' they had been good friends, now they were just friends and judging from the relationship panel..only just.
I tried to knock on the door so my sim could go and apologize. Nope, wasn't happening.
The message reads: You just got kicked out! Come back later! lol

Later that night I caught up with my sims friend at the gym, they are still friends but gone are the days of camping out at someone's house and helping yourself to their food etc. Unless, of course, you have the Always Welcome reward trait.

Offline grimsoul

• Watcher
« Reply #144 on: January 07, 2016, 09:57:33 PM »
So no sneaking my homeless sim into someone's house to fix a nice meal. I wonder what all they will get mad at you for doing. Probably taking a shower/bath but not sure what else might be frowned on. My current sim has the Always Welcome trait so I can't test it with him. Might have to start a new one see what can't be done.
A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #145 on: January 07, 2016, 10:48:23 PM »
I assumed that taking a bath/shower would also not be acceptable... but my sim got thrown out before I could test this! lol  ;D

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #146 on: January 09, 2016, 08:53:28 AM »
And probably sleeping in their beds would be frowned upon... And probably using the Cupcake Maker and Ice cream Maker, since those are sort of food related items... Would mixing drinks be seen an inappropriate?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9720 using Tapatalk
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline CuriousSim

• Occult
« Reply #147 on: February 05, 2016, 02:58:50 AM »
My Sim (Dusty), the mail carrier, Johnny, and an auto resident, playing a game of cards in Oasis Springs.

The Mail carrier, on another visit began to paint. It was an opportunity to mentor her.

She painted quite a few paintings. I hung all of them up, later.

Bella is super friendly. Dusty was at the museum checking out those sculpture things in front.
She was talking to Dina, way beyond the parking lot. She brought Dina over, and began to talk to Dusty.

Nancy Landgraab called to hang out, when Johnny was over. After She, Dusty, and Johnny had had a meal, and after talking a bit, Dusty & her headed to the basement to dance. I guess, it was because it was the only radio that was playing danceable music at the time. Anyway, I was unprepared for this, and the basement was unfinished. Nancy was conversing, but she was also huffing and puffing. Knowing she was a snob, I immediately redecorated the room for her. You can still see remnants of the bomb shelteresque decor, in the lighting. I also threw up some masterpiece paintings, to keep her happy. It's a workout room. I hadn't expected to be entertaining guests down there.

I thought this one was kinda cool. On another computer, I created another Sim, named Doug. Doug went to the Park, with Bella. While they were there, she saw Alex, and played Space Monster, at the SpaceShip Set.

Here's Doug, Johnny & Bella having breakfast together.

A little bit of dancing, afterward.

I got this crazy machine, without knowing what it was. Instead of being a large, interactive game, that multiple Sims can participate in, it becomes an addictive attraction, that normally outgoing Sims will be drawn to. They will spend hours on it, then leave, when they are done.

Here is the mail carrier, from Doug's reality.

That's my experience with Sims 4, so far.

Offline Heart Foam

• Immortal
  • Oh the grill indoors will be fine!
Re: Share Your Sims 4 Screenshots!!
« Reply #148 on: April 12, 2016, 06:51:28 PM »

Yeah. Um. It's a nice house I think. A lot has happened to get to this point. It's not finished by any means. There's empty rooms - no gym yet.
It is a little thing of my own. I call it "Heart Foam". I shall not publish it. Farewell! Patience, Patience, farewell!

Exit Bunthorne.

Offline ToddianGirl2016

• Nooboo
Re: Share Your Sims 4 Screenshots!!
« Reply #149 on: April 24, 2016, 02:35:33 PM »
My sims

Gwendolyn Dailmar

Her sister Charlotte

Emma Ravenhearst

Raven Darknight

They all live together in the same house. Gwendolyn & Charlotte Dailmar and Emma Ravenhearst are based on the hidden object adventure puzzle games Mystery Case Files