Author Topic: Share Your Sims 4 Screenshots!!  (Read 226291 times)

Offline Ellenser

• Future Physicist
  • Townie
Re: We want to see your screenshots
« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2014, 05:01:07 PM »
Planes, trains and automobiles!  No cheats, No CC, these are base game items!  Go to decorations, sculptures and you'll see a range of small toy vehicles.  Use hold the shift key and press ] to embiggen, or shift plus [ to  shrink and fill your yard with the vehicles you've missed!

I saw this on a Twitch livestream where one of the children went outside, brought the oversized toy vehicle inside and starting playing with it. Left the huge toy car sitting in the middle of the living room. Hahaha.
Hi!

Offline Cheezey

• Immortal
« Reply #31 on: September 07, 2014, 12:21:01 AM »
This made me laugh. The computer broke, and while it was being repaired, I noticed that there was a blue screen of death on it. 

Also, this was a total surprise. Did anyone else have twins in their game?  My sim married Liberty Lee and when they decided to have a baby, imagine my surprise when the popup saying the first was a girl and to name her was immediately followed by a second popup saying it's a boy and to name him.

This is how huge her belly was at the end.  I don't know if that's a standard size or if it's slightly bigger due to twins, as this was the first pregnancy I played all the way through. (The ones I posted in the townie thread were just quick "try for baby" interactions followed by immediately leaving the household to go back to the main one.) 

I'm curious if it was just random chance to have the twins, or I did something to boost it.  Liberty is a nerd brain sim, so she spent a lot of time focused as her primary mood.  She played a lot of chess and listened to alternative music.  Although I think she might've read a children's book or two during pregnancy, now that I think about it, because her aspiration had a goal of reading a certain number of books, and those were already in the bookcase.  I wonder if that upped the chances?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline EleLL

• Nooboo
« Reply #32 on: September 07, 2014, 12:36:10 AM »
I had twins on my main sim as well, nothing remotely close to what you did. She'd already had 1 child, and was wanting another for her hubby (he has that big family achievement)... imagine my surprise when I set up the entire room, for 1 child to have the bassinet delivered downstairs in the kitchen *facepalm*

My sim is a chef, so lots of cooking, no reading of any baby books, no alternative music as we didn't have a radio then, no nerdy sim, ummmm.. in fact ours are complete opposites?  :)

Offline bubbles

• Dynasty Novice
  • Watcher
« Reply #33 on: September 07, 2014, 03:35:54 AM »
My first pregnancy resulted in twins too. I've never had twins without watching the kids channel in The Sims 3 so it was a real shock to me. All she did during her pregnancy was paint, go to work, eat and sleep.
Bubbles's Workshop
Friends are like potatoes; if you eat them, they die. My friends friend.

Offline Clanander

• Nooboo
« Reply #34 on: September 07, 2014, 05:44:46 AM »
First time pregnancy ended with twins, boy then girl.
Painted, went to work  and ate a lot of garden salad whilst pregnant - no tv, no book reading, no radio... She was happy though despite the fact she didn't get any maternity leave!!

Offline Indira

• Occult
« Reply #35 on: September 07, 2014, 02:53:40 PM »
In my game, Anne and Summer Holiday are best friends and good friends. But looking at this picture makes me doubt it. :D

Offline Twinmum

• Building inspector and trouble shooter
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #36 on: September 08, 2014, 06:50:03 AM »
This is Dane, watering the plants with his tears!
Have you read the Forum Rules?
And please try to remember Capitals, Commas and Apostrophes when you post.
Check out  Twinmum's creations on the Gallery for Sims 4 creations and Twinsom Realty for my Sims 3 Creations
For something non Sims - check out the miniatures I make at MiniisByTwinmum

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline walms

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #37 on: September 08, 2014, 09:35:25 AM »
Hi can anyone advise me how you save Screen Shots on here.  I have saved them to my Screenshots Folder - Sims 4 but tried "copy" / "paste" and it doesn't work.  Thank you ☼
Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Albert Einstein

Offline Cheezey

• Immortal
« Reply #38 on: September 08, 2014, 10:06:19 AM »
Hi can anyone advise me how you save Screen Shots on here.  I have saved them to my Screenshots Folder - Sims 4 but tried "copy" / "paste" and it doesn't work.  Thank you ☼

I use Photobucket to host my screenshots.  There is a thread here describing how to do it.

Offline walms

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #39 on: September 08, 2014, 10:14:07 AM »
Thank you Cheezey, I will download Photobucket now.
Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Albert Einstein

Offline dhuffer

• Nooboo
« Reply #40 on: September 08, 2014, 10:35:39 AM »
This is a sad painting done by my insane sim (she's in the left corner) while she was feeling sad.

Thats funny

Offline Tilia

• Watcher
« Reply #41 on: September 08, 2014, 10:50:14 AM »
So, I've never been much of a builder, but it is SO much easier now.  I started out my sim, Saffron, in a studio apartment type build.

Here you can see one of the "confident" paintings on the easel as well as a surreal heart tree painting and a pop art cat on the walls. 

Eventually I found her a nice townie named Seth (who is really not very nice at all, but seems to like Saffron) and moved him in four seconds before he turned elder.

He's too old to bother with athlete life wishes because he constantly gets exhausted, so I switched him to wanting a successful family lineage and expanded the house to include a kid's room while Saffron made bank on her art.  Seth was a stay at home dad who gardened, repaired/upgraded, and cleaned.

He also had kid duty.

I love how the family does creative work together while simultaneously bonding.  It's fantastic.  Eldest daughter Isobel is a creative type.

Her sister, Sadie, is more into making friends.  Sadly they keep vanishing from the neighborhood.  Playing kids has been my favorite part of Sims 4 so far.

Isobel is a daddy's girl.  I love how close they get autonomously.

Seth wants three kids.  I didn't realize until Saffron was pregnant with twins that one of them should be adopted to suit his LTW.  Oh well.

Maybe they'll adopt when some of the current 4 kids (no shots of the twins, Duncan and Dina just yet) are teens.  Isobel is really close to accomplishing her childhood aspiration. 

I also love how wood surfaces look in this game.  They are so shiny!

Offline walms

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #42 on: September 08, 2014, 03:39:34 PM »

Albert Einstein

Offline walms

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #43 on: September 08, 2014, 03:40:43 PM »
Eventually found how to update a screen shot but it didn't put the title on.  It is a test house I built for my sim.

Albert Einstein

Offline DaMook

• Nooboo
« Reply #44 on: September 09, 2014, 02:18:49 AM »
So... this happened.

Looks like the Goth kid's gonna be a heartbreaker ;D

anything