Author Topic: Sims 4 - Weird pictures, funny posts, or something new?  (Read 308034 times)

Offline Brian_Z

• Talks too much
  • Immortal
Re: Weird pictures, funny posts, or something new?
« Reply #1050 on: January 23, 2021, 03:51:59 PM »

Offline TomasGrizzly

• Townie
« Reply #1051 on: January 24, 2021, 02:48:02 AM »
Makes me wonder if someone will make Bernie mittens as a CC for TS4.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Franki

• Occult
« Reply #1052 on: April 07, 2021, 07:00:40 AM »
I love when the game glitches and my plants either disappear or become tiny... In the planter box is/was a Money Tree, the other is a mix of a couple of alien plants that normally can't decide between wanting to be watered or wanting to be left alone...

Straud/Masters - Tangled and defying untangling attempts

I Aten't Dead - Granny Weatherwax

Offline Dreamweaver

• Occult
Re: Sims 4 - Weird pictures, funny posts, or something new?
« Reply #1053 on: May 21, 2021, 06:57:58 PM »
My sims returned home from date night to find their toddler sitting on the counter playing with her tablet ;D

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
« Reply #1054 on: May 24, 2021, 08:18:42 PM »
That's really funny!  How did she get on the counter? ;D

Offline Dreamweaver

• Occult
« Reply #1055 on: May 24, 2021, 08:43:39 PM »
That's really funny!  How did she get on the counter? ;D

Glitch would be my guess. She wouldn't reset and couldn't be picked up so I had to delete the counter to get her down :P

Offline Heart Foam

• Immortal
  • Oh the grill indoors will be fine!
« Reply #1056 on: November 06, 2021, 12:52:59 PM »
The easiest 5k satisfaction points. Completed the scenario in 6 game hours.

It is a little thing of my own. I call it "Heart Foam". I shall not publish it. Farewell! Patience, Patience, farewell!

Exit Bunthorne.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ModHunter

• Townie
« Reply #1057 on: December 06, 2021, 12:58:06 PM »
This was a very funny thread! I take the opportunity to post a few screenshots from my game. (you who also visits MTS may have seen them before). I hope the image size is OK. Otherwise, please tell me.

So Nancy Landgraab went to a spa. Unfortunately some stones did get stones get stuck to her back.

When the game tries to copy a type of sims I sometimes create - and fails. But it's a nice dress still...

Lifting some wights while using a umbrella - without the umbrella.

This is Timo. He's a very nice Raccoon (cat) but this time he was floating across the room and ended up in this chair.
That sure was creepy but just moments later everything was back to normal.
Unpopular opinion: I like the Sims 4

Offline Cheezey

• Immortal
« Reply #1058 on: January 30, 2022, 10:14:55 AM »
From a play test save where I'm trying out the off-the-grid gameplay and Sulani conservationist career:

The only thing creepier than Vlad showing up at your door to peep through it at 3 AM is Vlad showing up at your deserted island home in a zebra speedo at 3 AM.

Offline Dreamweaver

• Occult
« Reply #1059 on: March 13, 2022, 12:00:06 AM »

Nalani asked her grown daughter if she should have a baby and I told her to go for it just to see what would happen. End result - pregnant elder!

Offline ModHunter

• Townie
« Reply #1060 on: March 13, 2022, 07:11:13 AM »
I did not know elders could get pregnant!

Offline ModHunter

• Townie
« Reply #1061 on: March 19, 2022, 03:55:39 PM »
Now, the pic I will show you today is not funny. But I want to tell you about something strange that happened  during todays gameplay.

So Here we have little Patty Lorenz sleeping in her bed. But the game wanted to claim that she's not there... Her avatar was grayed out and if I did hover over it the text claimed that the girl was off to daycare. But it was around 3 o'clock in the morning and the parents were sleeping in the same house. Well, later on I did use the "make happy" trick to max out the needs of the family members (the girl could also be shift clicked) and after a few hours, there was a message that Patty was back from daycare.

I did not think more about it then but while I was playing I did use my phone to randomly search the internet for details. I did end up on EA answers in a thread  talking about daycare and the social worker. I then I did get this theory: I always jump in to my families  in the middle of the night. So when I enter the family are awake and the needs half way down. Instead of taking care of them I did send my sims to bed, making the needs to sink even more. So maybe it was meant that the social worker should take care of the toddler girl because her needs were to low but it did not work properly because she were sleeping. I did not get any message about this though... So it's strange...  :o

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
« Reply #1062 on: March 31, 2022, 08:16:34 AM »

...In case you wonder what Hilary was eating out of Mila's backside; it was a pre-mixed brownie. No kidding.
A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
Time enjoyed is never time wasted

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
« Reply #1063 on: April 05, 2022, 04:01:38 AM »
Moira catches a Bass. Moira then achieves level 2 in the fishing skill and a message pops up: Moira can now catch Bass

And you can name fish that are stored in the fridge. So, today, we are having Bob the Bass for dinner...
A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
Time enjoyed is never time wasted

Offline ModHunter

• Townie
« Reply #1064 on: April 15, 2022, 05:07:04 PM »
Had been creating a new sim (even though I know I should not because reasons). Did open up a family (a single man an his cat) and heard a jingle I had not heard before. First thought: Oh no, who died? But I did not check the lot.  The next day the cat get sick. I sure hope nothing worse did happen...  ??? (The cat got cured at the vet station and the day after she become sick again but now I did use the pie menu command to cure her).

anything