Author Topic: Sims 4 - Weird pictures, funny posts, or something new?  (Read 308269 times)

Offline Rangervegas

• Townie
Re: Weird pictures, funny posts, or something new?
« Reply #330 on: December 06, 2016, 03:11:58 AM »
Our tent had a nooboo!

This is actually a glitch, I think. My sim "placed in world" a tent across the Shrieking Llama Bar, where I have two elders camp out when I need to focus on the other sims in the household.
I'd like to move the tent further back but have been unable to return the tent into the sim's inventory.
So I turned on the cheat console, did a "Set as Head" command followed by a "Reset Object" command to see if I could get rid of the tent that way.
All I got was a smaller version of the tent. Great....

OMGZ I Love it.....it's a baby tent..... ROFLMAO

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
« Reply #331 on: December 09, 2016, 01:29:10 AM »

Five of my adult Sims in my main family joined this protest, which took place right outside their restaurant.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
« Reply #332 on: December 09, 2016, 03:17:25 PM »

Look who became the Curry Champion today - hot! 8) And yesterday, he made it to the top of the doctor career ;D ...had to wait ages for a pregnant woman to show up though at level 8. In the end, Maike Haas decided to become pregnant with some mystery man and had no less than triplets :o I paid her and Ulrike a visit and aged the kids up out of compassion. I don't have aging turned on, so...
A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
Time enjoyed is never time wasted

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
« Reply #333 on: December 09, 2016, 03:50:15 PM »
@Nindigo --- That's a great story.  I love the screenshot of your curry contest winner.  It was nice of you to age up the triplets --- especially since aging is off ;D!

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
« Reply #334 on: December 09, 2016, 08:38:49 PM »
@coolsim9999999  Thanks 8) I simply have tons of screenshots from my play with this fellow - I'm seriously seriously thinking about putting a story or tale together to be posted on this forum. One thing you can always count on is The Sims games containing lots of humor and cuteness ;D

Cheers!

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
« Reply #335 on: December 09, 2016, 09:35:14 PM »
@Nindigo --- It would be cool if you write a story about your Sims 8).  Yes, Sims always make me laugh.

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
« Reply #336 on: December 11, 2016, 11:41:07 PM »
@Peaches So, your Audrey is having fun with Bjorn. Well, my Don is having fun with poor Clara ;) (in Norway)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
« Reply #337 on: December 12, 2016, 01:11:04 AM »
One of my Sims in my main family beat up Bjorn because he had a romantic interest in her.  My Sim, who has a level 10 in fitness, found out that he was married to Clara.  Now, in all my games, I delete Bjorn because I hate what he did to my Sim :'(!

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
« Reply #338 on: December 12, 2016, 01:19:13 AM »

burning basketballs!

bubble blower fun --- Blow bubbles, blow bubbles, we all fall asleep ;D!

The children splashing in the fountain

adult fountain fun (mother/daughter)

My charismatic level 10 Sim children singing a duet with the karaoke machine

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
« Reply #339 on: December 12, 2016, 02:19:08 AM »
One of my Sims in my main family beat up Bjorn because he had a romantic interest in her.  My Sim, who has a level 10 in fitness, found out that he was married to Clara.  Now, in all my games, I delete Bjorn because I hate what he did to my Sim :'(!

That had me laugh out loud, @coolsim9999999 ;D I love how we get so emotional about our sims and what they go through. I actually find Clara to be very sweet and pretty - Bjorn is kind-hearted, yes, but a real slob and often sad despite having the cutest family, the biggest home, and an awesome job. Honestly, I think she deserves better. So I have plans for her and Mr. Lothario.

By the way - wonderful screenshots! The sims high on bubbles are hilarious ;D It's a great activity. Have you tried the different tastes and effects? Also the kids singing is absolutely adorable - I want kids now more than ever <3

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
« Reply #340 on: December 12, 2016, 02:32:02 AM »
@Nindigo --- I’m glad that made you laugh!  Yeah, all of us really feel for our Sims --- especially our main family Sims.  The Sim who beat him up is about the 30th generation of that family --- well she was until my computer crashed this July, and I had to restart with the last 4 generations of Sullivans.  Yes, Clara is nice, and she definitely deserves better.  I didn’t realize that Bjorn was a good Sim --- well he cheats on his wife a lot, so that’s bad.  I hope things work out with Clara and Don work out for you.

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
« Reply #341 on: December 12, 2016, 05:23:46 PM »

That had me laugh out loud, @coolsim9999999 ;D I love how we get so emotional about our sims and what they go through. I actually find Clara to be very sweet and pretty - Bjorn is kind-hearted, yes, but a real slob and often sad despite having the cutest family, the biggest home, and an awesome job. Honestly, I think she deserves better. So I have plans for her and Mr. Lothario.

By the way - wonderful screenshots! The sims high on bubbles are hilarious ;D It's a great activity. Have you tried the different tastes and effects? Also the kids singing is absolutely adorable - I want kids now more than ever <3
Thanks a lot @Nindigo!  I love their reactions to the bubble blower :P.  I've tried some other flavors, but last night was the first time that I looked at what each flavor does.  I used cosmic encounter, and I was waiting for the Sims in the screenshot to glow blue :o

Thanks, those 2 Sim kids (genius) make me laugh all the time :).  They're a level 10 in every skill, which is available to children, and they've completed all 4 aspirations.  I have aging off now.  You should try having Sim children in your family because of all the little things --- although, the basics are fun, too.

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
« Reply #342 on: December 12, 2016, 05:27:40 PM »
Maureen can float now 8).
She's multitasking --- playing with her dinosaur and flying --- lol!

Offline Peaches

• Llama Wrangler
  • Pizza is life.
« Reply #343 on: December 22, 2016, 06:32:28 AM »
@Peaches So, your Audrey is having fun with Bjorn. Well, my Don is having fun with poor Clara ;) (in Norway)

Well at least she's occupied ;)

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
« Reply #344 on: December 31, 2016, 11:34:43 AM »

The 2 children from my main family are stuck together --- Candice's face and Maureen and Candice's hair and dresses :o.

anything