Author Topic: Oasis Springs Residents List with Pictures  (Read 92686 times)

Offline Cheezey

• Immortal
Oasis Springs Residents List with Pictures
« on: September 04, 2014, 06:36:59 PM »
Here is a list of information about the residents of Oasis Springs.  I know Willow Creek is the first neighborhood, but I've been primarily playing in and prefer the look of Oasis Springs, so I decided to do that one first.  Please feel free to sticky this if you want, and comment about anything you see that is incorrect or would like to add.  This info is all from a fresh file, no more than a few minutes game-time in, before any interactions could take place.

Oasis Springs Premade Resident/Townie List

Landgraab

Affluista Mansion 50x50
Starting Funds $85,000
Residents: Geoffrey, Nancy, and Malcolm Landgraab
Bio: The Landgraabs seem like the perfect family; wealthy, well-mannered, brilliant. But Nancy and Geoffrey are each hiding something. Will their secrets tear them apart or will they continue to build a wealthy dynasty?

Geoffrey Landgraab
Traits: Family-Oriented, Good, Outgoing
Aspiration: Successful Lineage (Bonus Trait: Domestic)
Career: Lead Detective (Secret Agent Level 5)
Skills: Charisma 1, Fitness 4, Mischief 6, Video Gaming 1
Relationships:
-Malcolm Landgraab: Son, Friend
-Nancy Landgraab: Spouse, Sweethearts

Nancy Landgraab
Traits: Ambitious, Snob, Materialistic
Aspiration: Fabulously Wealthy (Bonus Trait: Business Savvy)
Career: Criminal (Minor Crimelord Level 5)
Skills: Charisma 4, Comedy 1, Fitness 3, Programming 2
Relationships:
-Geoffrey Landgraab: Spouse, Sweethearts
-Malcolm Landgraab: Son, Friend

Malcolm Landgraab
Traits: Evil, Snob
Aspiration: Public Enemy (Bonus Trait: Dastardly)
Career: High School Student (Grade C)
Skills: Charisma 3, Mischief 3
Relationships:
-Geoffrey Landgraab: Friend, Father
-Nancy Landgraab: Friend, Mother

Notes: Nancy and Geoffrey both seem to have similar traits to their Sims 3 counterparts, but Malcolm is evil in this game, as opposed to how he was good in Sims 3.  The secrets Nancy and Geoffrey are keeping from each other mentioned in the family bio most likely are about their opposing careers, which implies neither really knows just what the other does at work.
Johnny Zest, who is also in Oasis Springs, is implied to be related to them, but he does not appear in any of their relationship panels. Whether he is a disowned son of Nancy and Geoffrey, or a more distant relation, is unknown. 

Zest

Slipshod Mesquite 40x30
Starting Funds: $3590
Residents: Zest Johnny
Bio: Johnny Zest has the stage name and the dream, but maybe not the talent... Disowned by the Landgraabs for quitting school, Johnny wants to make his own fame and fortune as a standup comedian.

Zest Johnny
Traits: Ambitious, Goofball, Outgoing
Aspiration: Joke Star (Bonus Trait: Gregarious)
Career: Open Mic Seeker (Entertainer Level 2)
Skills: Comedy 2
Relationships:
-No pre-existing relationships

Notes: His name is given as Johnny Zest in his bio, and the manage worlds interface and the map interface both call the household “Zest,” but the UI and sim himself are both “Zest Johnny” in game. This is most likely an oversight on EA’s part.

His bio indicates he was disowned by the Landgraab family, but neither his nor the Landgraabs’ relationship panels indicate that they know each other.  This could mean he was disowned by another branch of the Landgraab family, and has never met Nancy, Geoffrey, and Malcolm, or that they consider each other “dead to them” and therefore no relationship exists.

Caliente

Sultry Springside 30x20
Starting Funds: $28,500
Residents: Katrina, Dina, and Nina Caliente, and Don Lothario
Bio: It’s no longer girls-only now that Caliente matriarch Katrina has moved in her mooching boy toy, Don. With three fiery, attractive ladies in the house, will Don remain faithful or will he get involved with more than one Caliente woman?

Katrina Caliente
Traits: Hot-Headed, Family-Oriented, Romantic
Aspiration: Soulmate (Bonus Trait: Alluring)
Career: Opening Act (Entertainer Level 4)
Skills: Comedy 2, Fitness 2, Piano 2
Relationships:
-Dina Caliente: Friend, Daughter
-Don Lothario: Acquaintances
-Nina Caliente: Friend, Daughter

Dina Caliente
Traits: Ambitious, Active, Romantic
Aspiration: Master Mixologist (Bonus Trait: Essence of Flavor)
Career: Assistant Dishwasher (Culinary Level 1)
Skills: Fitness 2, Mixology 2
Relationships:
-Katrina Caliente: Friend, Mother
-Nina Caliente: Friend, Sister

Nina Caliente
Traits: Lazy, Hot-Headed, Romantic
Aspiration: Chief of Mischief (Bonus Trait: Dastardly)
Skills: Mischief 2
Relationships:
-Dina Caliente: Friend, Sister
-Katrina Caliente: Friend, Mother

Don Lothario
Traits: Active, Noncommittal, Romantic
Aspiration: Serial Romantic (Bonus Trait: Alluring)
Career: Unemployed
Skills: Fitness 3
Relationships:
-Dina Caliente: Acquaintances
-Katrina Caliente: Acquaintances
-Nina Caliente: Acquaintances

Notes:  Although the family bio calls Don Katrina’s “boy toy,” they are only acquaintances with no pink relationship bars to indicate romance.  Don is also only acquainted with Katrina’s daughters, Dina and Nina, and there are no romance bars on their relationships, either. 

Also interesting to note is that Dina and Nina are each 20 days from adulthood.  This could mean that they are twins, or that the family was never played before being placed in the neighborhood, which explains why Don and Nina are also at the beginning of their life stages.

Roomies

Cacti Casa 40x30
Starting Funds: $14,000
Residents: Zoe Patel, Mitchell Kalani, J Huntington III, and Gavin Richards
Bio: This household seems to have stepped right out of a TV sitcom. What wacky misadventures will the perky Zoe, easygoing Mitchell, uptight ladies’ man J, and intellectual Gavin suffer this week? Tune in and find out!

Zoe Patel
Traits: Clumsy, Cheerful, Goofball
Aspiration: Friend of the World (Bonus Trait: Gregarious)
Career: Unemployed
Skills: Charisma 2, Mischief 1
Relationships:
-Gavin Richards: Acquaintances
-J Huntington III: Acquaintances
-Mitchell Kalani: Acquaintances

Mitchell Kalani
Traits: Outgoing, Lazy, Bro
Aspiration: Joke Star (Bonus Trait: Gregarious)
Skills: Comedy 2, Mixology 2
Relationships:
-Zoe Patel: Acquaintances

J Huntington III
Traits: Active, Bro, Noncommittal
Aspiration: Bodybuilder (Bonus Trait: High Metabolism)
Career: Quality Assurance (Tech Guru Level 2)
Skills: Fitness 2, Programming 2
Relationships:

Gavin Richards
Traits: Bro, Neat, Creative
Aspiration: Bestselling Author (Bonus Trait: Muser)
Career: Blogger (Writer Level 2)
Skills: Writing 3
Relationships:

Notes: This household appears to be based on the show New Girl. 

All members of the household are in the first day of young adulthood, and the same relationship level of acquaintance with one another.  This implies their moving in together was very recent.  Also, all 3 males in the household share the “bro” trait.

Offline jillz

• Origin ID: Charzof
  • Townie
  • Knitter. Gamer. Geek.
    • The New Adventures of Priska
Re: Oasis Springs Resident List with Pictures
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2014, 08:57:49 PM »
The Roomies household seems to be a Sims version of the show New Girl. The actress that plays Jess on the show, her real name is Zooey Deschanel.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline marwolfer

• Occult
Re: Oasis Springs Residents List with Pictures
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2014, 12:23:11 PM »
I tried editing Johnny Zest's name in CaS, using the cheats, and it won't let you edit pre-existing sims.
Origin ID: marwolfer
Check me out on the gallery!!

Offline jesirose

• Occult
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2014, 12:34:08 PM »
The Roomies household seems to be a Sims version of the show New Girl. The actress that plays Jess on the show, her real name is Zooey Deschanel.
It does, and the male characters look like them too. How cute! I just started watching that show a few weeks ago and binged watched it. I'm going to have to play them
- Jessica

Offline Cheezey

• Immortal
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2014, 01:51:48 PM »

I went ahead and added that to the notes on their section.  Thanks for the insight.  I've never heard of or watched that show, so I had no idea.

I tried editing Johnny Zest's name in CaS, using the cheats, and it won't let you edit pre-existing sims.

Wow.  That's frustrating.  I went ahead and deleted that part.  I wonder if I need to edit that on the Willow Creek one about Bella's age, in that case.  I'll have to test that in game soon.  Thanks for letting me know!

Edited to add: I just went into the game and was able to edit both Johnny's name and Bella's age. I did have them as the active household, however.  The way I did it was ctrl-shift-c>testingcheats true>cas.fulleditmode and then I shift-clicked on the sim to get the "modify in CAS" option.  I was able to change names and ages with no problem that way.

Offline marwolfer

• Occult
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2014, 04:32:24 PM »
Edited to add: I just went into the game and was able to edit both Johnny's name and Bella's age. I did have them as the active household, however.  The way I did it was ctrl-shift-c>testingcheats true>cas.fulleditmode and then I shift-clicked on the sim to get the "modify in CAS" option.  I was able to change names and ages with no problem that way.

Yeah, I just saw the cheat on the guide while looking for how to make friends faster. :D Thanks!
Origin ID: marwolfer
Check me out on the gallery!!

Offline kanzaki

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2014, 03:34:38 PM »

I'm willing to bet money his name and household name are working as intended, it fits into his back story with him being a Landgraab.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ManiSims

• Occult
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2014, 09:07:06 PM »

Haha, I was thinking that as I was scrolling through, I thought the background story and the Sims traits and stuff seemed familiar. And then I saw the note about it and I was like "knew it!"

Offline laugh-dream-love

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2014, 06:16:00 PM »
J Huntington III also has a similar name to a sim from Sims 2 University, Francis J Worthington III (although his name is actually spelled Frances). That's what I first thought of when I heard his name.

Offline AquaSimmer

• Nooboo
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2015, 04:26:40 AM »
Thank you so much for these posts!! They will definitely be useful when I start my Legacy Story since its based off of Sim Life and not Real Life..

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2016, 12:13:36 AM »
@Cheezey  A very belated thank you for organizing this information on all the townies!
                   It's so very useful!!!

Offline CuriousSim

• Occult
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2016, 02:58:35 AM »
One possible for Johnny, (other than an oversight, or mistake) is that he's a comedian, in addition to using a pseudonym for a name. I have seen people use their first & second names as first & last names &/or flipping the order of the names, then using that combo as a stage name. (for modelling or acting) Maybe, he felt that Zest might make a good stage name for a comedian, or the other way around. Maybe even he hasn't quite decided yet what to go by, professionally.

anything