Author Topic: Game Stops Loading Part Way  (Read 1797 times)

Offline ladybug53

• Watcher
Game Stops Loading Part Way
« on: September 05, 2014, 04:15:38 PM »
After playing for most of the day I now have a loading problem . It starts to load and part way it just stops . This only started directly after doing some file transfer . I copied the file from Documents/EA/Sims4CAS Demo/Tray to Documents/EA Games/Sims4/Tray . I did this in order to have access to all the sims I've created in the Demo . Was I only supposed to copy the files that says Household ? Something is definitely wrong as my game now won't finish the loading .
Memories have no expiration date .
ladybug53's Studio

Dellena

Re: Game Stops Loading Part Way
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2014, 04:55:10 PM »
Mine was doing that this morning and I thought it wouldn't load because it came up as Not Responding.  The third time, I just waited a couple minutes and it suddenly completed.  Crinrct told me to play offline if it does that.  It could be the delay where it's establishing an online connection within the game.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ladybug53

• Watcher
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2014, 04:59:27 PM »
Thanks so much Dellena ! I'll go and try it that way and see how it goes .  :)

Edit - I tried it again being logged into Origin . It did finally load but it an awfully long time . I also tried it with Origin being Off Line and it loaded right away . Plus , all the sims I've created in the demo are now in my library .  :)
ladybug53's Studio

Offline zudeka

• Nooboo
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2014, 01:48:31 PM »
My game just hard crashed (been doing great for 4 days) - and now I can ONLY play if logged into Origin!  At initial Sims 4 load, it asks me to sign into Origin. No way around it.  And then it won't let me shut Origin down after the game is loaded.  Origin tells me the game is running and it can't shut down.

What changed?  (fyi - I loaded the game from physical discs)  Am I really going to have to be online to play?

Offline ladybug53

• Watcher
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2014, 03:47:28 PM »
I think you'll need to go into Origin and go Off Line there first . Then start your game and it should be ok to play . That's what I did yesterday and the game started and loaded right away with no problems at all .
ladybug53's Studio

Offline zudeka

• Nooboo
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2014, 04:47:30 PM »
thanks ladybug!!  that worked!