Author Topic: Sim Married to 2 Sims  (Read 1329 times)

Offline johanna_zoelee

• Nooboo
Sim Married to 2 Sims
« on: September 08, 2014, 09:51:09 AM »
Excuse me.... I'm new to this, so sorry if this forum came out before but please help me understand this:
I sending this on behalf of my sister, her game is in isla paradiso, and she turned off story progression. However, her sims continued to want to congratulate other sims for getting married, and one lf them married girl to girl (ariel walsh and Jessica Minh) but their surname was "parrott". So being the busybody my sister is, she added Ariel Walsh into the household (shift clicked in because could not add norm) and we found out she was married to both Jessica Minh and Gregory Parrot (longest relationship with Gregory). And so now we are both very confused as to how this happened. Any insights on this please?

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
Re: Sim Married to 2 Sims
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2014, 09:05:12 AM »
Welcome to our Forum, johanna_zoelee.  This is most likely a bug, looks like Ariel Walsh and Gregory Parrot is the legit relationship and the one with Jessica is the buggy one.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Lisa46

• Watcher
Re: Sim Married to 2 Sims
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2014, 12:43:10 PM »
Isla Paradiso has so many wedding places in the resorts that it causes bugs. I had something like this in Moonlight falls.