Author Topic: Benefits from completing Charisma Skill Celebrity Challenge  (Read 1485 times)

Offline Nerva

• Nooboo
Benefits from completing Charisma Skill Celebrity Challenge
« on: September 13, 2014, 11:31:06 PM »
Carl's Sims 3 Guide says "The relationship bar will move much more noticably once you have completed this" while the Sims 3 Wiki says "Celebrities are able to build relationships more quickly due to a hefty starting relationship bonus."   So which is it, does it increase the rate of building relationships (starting from a normal level), or does it start you out at a higher level in the same way the Attractive lifetime reward does?

Offline smartburn

• Occult
Re: Benefits from completing Charisma Skill Celebrity Challenge
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2014, 12:37:10 PM »
It might do both, I haven't tested it enough, but it definitely starts you off higher - my understanding is that it doesn't start you off as high as the Attractive LTR does (haven't played with that either yet), but it's a nice bonus. I think the LTR and the skill challenge stack as far as starting level too.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Nerva

• Nooboo
Re: Benefits from completing Charisma Skill Celebrity Challenge
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2014, 05:00:48 PM »
Now that I read the descriptions again, it does sound like it just gives you an initial bonus to the relationship rather than making each interaction have more effect.

anything