Author Topic: Passato e Futuro - 20 x 30, 3 br, 3 ba  (Read 2987 times)

Offline intl_incident

• You can call me Indy! :D
  • Occult
Passato e Futuro - 20 x 30, 3 br, 3 ba
« on: September 21, 2014, 06:40:55 PM »

Name: PASSATO E FUTURO
Lot Size: 20 x 30
Bedrooms: 3
Bathrooms: 3
Cost furnished: 69,351
EPs: AMB, GEN, PETS, SHO, SN, SEA, IP, ITF
SPs: NONE
Store: Monte Vista

Made in response to a request by Rikki8528, this house is styled for Monte Vista.  Outside are a grill, picnic table and small gardening area, plus a lounge chair, two parking spaces, and plenty of room to add a pool, a swingset, or whatever your family might need. 

Inside, it's got an open-plan living, dining and kitchen area, along with a full bath, a laundry room and a spare room that's ready to be set up into a study, a hobby room, or whatever you need.  The laundry room is stocked with a dog dish and toys for a furry friend.  Upstairs there is a desk in the hallway and a master bedroom with en suite bath.  The master bedroom has a guitar by the chair, and an easel on the attached balcony.  Next door is a child's room with bunk beds, a crib, nursery items and toys.

And then there is the third bedroom... The rest of the house is decorated in rustic, country farmhouse decor, but this third bedroom is like something out of a sci-fi movie.  There's a dream pod bed, an all-in-one bathroom, and strange futuristic technology.  Is it set aside for a time travelling relative?  For an alien friend?  Only Rikki8528 knows for sure! (And if your Sims' lives are less exciting, you can always just redecorate that room to match the rest of the house. :) )

Offline _Annika_

• Immortal
Re: Passato e Futuro - 20 x 30, 3 br, 3 ba
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2014, 11:50:55 PM »
Apart from the future room, I LOVE this house. The future room doesn't really fit with the rest of the house (but you already knew that anyway). The layout and the décor are just beautiful.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline intl_incident

• Occult
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2014, 09:49:36 AM »
Apart from the future room, I LOVE this house. The future room doesn't really fit with the rest of the house (but you already knew that anyway). The layout and the décor are just beautiful.

Thanks! I'm glad you like it.  I really struggled with parts of it, trying to keep it close to the proposed budget, and even now I wish I had the base game Mission painting over the TV instead of that mirror. :)  I totally cheated on some things, like using buydebug lights in the upstars hallway, and having a couple of my Sims take pictures of Monte Vista to hang on the walls while they were play testing it.  But I do think it turned out well in the end, so hopefully some people other than just Rikki can get some use out of it.

Anyway, thanks for the comment!

Offline Lisa46

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2014, 12:00:04 AM »
I love your building, intl_incident!

Offline Rikki8528

• Occult
  • Sims 3 Fan
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2014, 02:23:56 AM »
I love love love it! The rustic style is perfect and the futuristic bedroom will definitely suit my time traveler! Everything is just what I was looking for. The outside has everything needed without looking cluttered and the flower pot really adds that little bit extra. In the kitchen, I really love the beautifully coloured rugs and curtains, and the island with chairs. I love how you used the same cobblestones inside the garage as the outside. The TV looks amazing with the coffee table and seating. The chess table really looks like it belongs there. The master bedroom’s rustic style bathroom I love to pieces, and the shade of green you used for the child’s room suits it just right. The futuristic room’s pale lavender shade goes perfectly with the green plant. I know this is quite a long post, but I just really wanted to express my gratitude. I’ll move a family in now!

Offline intl_incident

• Occult
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2014, 10:28:18 AM »
Great! I am so glad you like it Rikki!  I had a lot of fun building it -- I took a long break from Sims 3, so it was nice to have a really focused project to get my building skills back up to speed. :)  Enjoy playing with it!