Author Topic: Life Sounds Like: Last Chapter & One Special (Complete)  (Read 5073 times)

Offline arimau

• Eau Lumineuse
  • Occult
  • Time changes people hearts...
    • arimau's Playground
Life Sounds Like: Last Chapter & One Special (Complete)
« on: September 23, 2014, 02:03:17 PM »
Hi, guys. Thanks for coming and welcome to my world :)

I decided to make my own after being inspired by reading others. To make it simple, this is my journey when I play The Sims 4. And the story that I want to tell you is about someone who really wants to break free (just like Queen in their music video, haha) and does something what he really loves (Itís all fiction, and this is not the story about my life :P).

Itís still ongoing but I promise it will be updated later when I come out with new ideas (I need a-ha mode and inspired emotion as soon as possible) and need to find spare time to do that. So far, I enjoy writing it. Thatís what really matter. Nuff said!   

Here is the link: http://arimauapa.blogspot.com/

The title inspired or to be exact was taken from Michael Franti & Spearhead song, Iím Alive (Life Sounds Like). I love the song, so I just took that as my title (not so creative) and I hear its The Sims 4ís trailer song.

Table of Contents

Prologue | Opportunist | Wearing the Hats | What's In It for Me? | One Heart | I'm Yours | I Need Your Love ~premiŤre partie~ | Rather Be | Witchcraft | All The Right Moves | Superheroes | I Need Your Love ~deuxiŤme partie~ | Finally Found You | Wrecking Ball | Because You Loved Me | Mis Deseos | Forever And Ever, BabeLet The Rocket Roar
Arimau's Playground
Life Sounds Like (Complete)
This Is I Promise You: Bad Day

"Whatever you are, be a good one" - Abraham Lincoln -
"Because out of the heart's store come the words of the mouth." - unknown -

Offline Ginj

• Occult
  • There's a dance in the old dame yet
    • Desjardins Story - A Sims 4 Legacy Challenge
Re: Life Sounds Like
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2014, 06:09:13 PM »
Wonderful start, Arimau.  Are you going for the astronaut track?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline arimau

• Eau Lumineuse
  • Occult
    • arimau's Playground
Chapter 01: Opportunist
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2014, 03:51:30 PM »
Wonderful start, Arimau.  Are you going for the astronaut track?

Thank you, Ginj. Thatís a wonderful idea; unfortunately, I already had something for what I gonna do with him. But I think that idea will be reserved for the next generation, thank you for helping me out (at least I have one idea if I stuck somewhere) :)

New chapter already added: Opportunist. You can read it, here.
Arimau's Playground

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2014, 12:42:28 AM »
You have a really entertaining writing style. I love the the picture of Bella, Pancake Bob and Ari, the facial expressions are super! Will be reading.  :)
ďDon't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.Ē  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline Ginj

• Occult
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2014, 07:20:24 AM »
The plot thickens! I wonder what your Sim is cooking up for Mr. Bob.

Offline _Annika_

• Immortal
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2014, 07:47:15 AM »
Sundanese is very close to BI is it not? I haven't studied in forever, but the sound of it just rolls off my tongue like I should know it - and many of the words are the same, and if not so many of the words as it seems, then at least the syntax word structure. Good luck with your story!

Offline arimau

• Eau Lumineuse
  • Occult
    • arimau's Playground
Chapter 02
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2014, 08:53:23 PM »
You have a really entertaining writing style. I love the the picture of Bella, Pancake Bob and Ari, the facial expressions are super! Will be reading.  :)

Thank you so much for your compliment. I really love the expressions and animations in The Sims 4. I think thatís really good for a storytelling. Thank you for coming!

The plot thickens! I wonder what your Sim is cooking up for Mr. Bob.

Haha, I think that he'd up to no good but still in an appropriate way.

Sundanese is very close to BI is it not? I haven't studied in forever, but the sound of it just rolls off my tongue like I should know it - and many of the words are the same, and if not so many of the words as it seems, then at least the syntax word structure. Good luck with your story!

Yes it is. In fact it's a local language beside the national language (BI) that I learned. I only learning Sundanese up to a junior high school and when I went to high school thereís no curriculum about including Sundanese to study, which makes me sad. Mostly what I learned focus more into national language and English.

In previous stories, I tried to use a subtle version as possible as I could and I have a little knowledge about the vocabulary in a subtle version. So, thatís why many words are the same. It seems that I must search about Sundanese thesaurus which is pretty rare. Mostly Sundanese nowadays couldn't speak (in appropriate way) or write in Sundanese. If they could, I only found that in a small community (oh, there are so many cultures in my place) and the information for that is pretty rare (like a secret organization, lol). 

So, I think itís a good way for me to show them that thereís a Sundanese who write stories and proud to use a native tongue.  And I only learned the regular one which is quite inappropriate (for me) to say and people who hear almost see us like angry at them but it is not. But, in the next chapter I will try to use a mix between two versions but I hope itís still appropriate to read. 

New chapter already added: Chapter 02 (02a. Choice & Demand, 02b. The Benefits). You can read it here.
Arimau's Playground

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Life Sounds Like: Chapter 02
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2014, 02:19:13 AM »
Grrrreat  update. I am really intrigued by your writing style and the pictures you chose. Love it. :)

Offline arimau

• Eau Lumineuse
  • Occult
    • arimau's Playground
Chapter 03: What's In It for Me?
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2014, 09:18:02 PM »

Welcome to my world again, folks. Itís me, arimau himself who speak to you guys. I want to say thank you for your support to all of you either people who comments here or silent readers out there.

To Playalot, thank you so much for your compliments. Yes, this is why I love The Sims 4. Itís indeed really a good tool for creating stories. There are lot of animations, facial expressions (which I love the most) and randomness that happen in the game (glad that I could capture the moments). Good luck for your lovely Fox Legacy!

Oh, Iím afraid that I wonít update in Sundanese for awhile. I need to do more research until I got the materials that I needed. I think mixing two versions of the language is not appropriate. Thank you for you guys who reading!

But, donít worry. That would make the future updates come quicker. Chapter 03: Whatís In It for Me? has been added and you can read it here.
Arimau's Playground

Offline Ferretmania

• Occult
  • FerretmaniaDK on Origin
    • World Of Sims
Re: Life Sounds Like: Chapter 03 ~ What's In It for Me?
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2014, 01:39:35 AM »

I really enjoy reading your story. Your writing style is very captivating and the way you use the pictures are awesome.

I'll be following this story for sure :)

I only live in real life when my sims need a break ;)

Raven's Immortal Dynasty

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2014, 05:13:57 AM »
Wow! You have completely out done yourself... again!! Fantastic chapter. <speechless>  :o
And thank you for the link and the well wishes... that is so kind of you.  :)

Offline Ginj

• Occult
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2014, 06:18:03 AM »
Wow, Arimau, what a chapter! I love the Nietzsche quote and the backstory on Malcolm.  Also, the inclusion of the Kiss Metrics page was inspired.  It never occurred to me to include anything but screenshots from the game.  Well done!

Offline Indira

• Occult
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2014, 05:47:56 PM »
I'm immensely enjoying this. I love that picture of Bob eating gloomily and Ari smiling while eating a sandwich (Ch2 B). Opposite personalities.

P.S. I'm a fan of Sebastian. :P

Offline TobeyR

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2014, 12:53:22 PM »
The screenshots on these stories are awesome, I love all the times you have caught him thinking and looking melancholy. Very wonderful job and can't wait for the next chapter!

Offline Tipi

• Occult
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2014, 05:03:46 AM »
You are doing a fabulous job with your story, Ari! I especially love the creative way you are combining screenshots from the game with other pictures. And you have managed to capture so many great expressions sims have in the game. You have inspired me to take notice of all the little details the programmers have put in the Sims 4.

Offline arimau

• Eau Lumineuse
  • Occult
    • arimau's Playground
Chapter 04 ~ One Heart ~
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2014, 03:55:12 AM »

Hey, come in. Welcome again to my world, guys. Sorry for the delay, my love life (ahem) really made me busy Itís not end well, tho. But, Iím glad that itís already over.

I just want to share the excitement. So, this is the story: 

There is one girl that I love:

Sheís smart, lovely, and humble; working hard and always tried her best.

Sheís also a kind of tsundere, haha.

Sheís not only pretty but she had a kind heart.

Following into her life stories, for me; sheís perfect in her imperfect life.

Sheís perfect just the way she is.

I met her by accident in a game shop (well, thatís rare for a girl who loves playing hardcore game lol) and we quickly became close as we have so many things in common but the problem isÖ

I never knew if she already had a boyfriend!

And I never asked her either!

Oh, gosh! When I remember back when I was very embarrassed after I felt the timing is right. It happens just a moment when I confess her! I just want both of us to be happy, so we chose to walk a different path in the day that I confess (darn, why Iím so clueless), and we decided to never meet again for sure. Her boyfriend is scary and very jealous, lol.

We talked about this (my heart is broken that time) and weíre cool (I feel empty). We never know about what life would bring to us (I hope that we could meet again, when sheís single hahah). But, I know deep down inside she had feeling for me just looking about how her attitude toward me. (Iím not a love expert but I ever been in relationship you know lol)

She said that sheís happy with her boyfriend, but I never had seen she looks happy with her current boyfriend (it looks like one side relationship, that one always yield in, hopefully her boyfriend is not rude toward her and no physical violence please!). Well, I am a Watcher, not a Stalker by all means :P (I just worried about her)

Thatís different when weíre together. Strangely, we never talked things that related to love thing, just around hobby and stuffs. We never talk about day either, just our interests and life is just like in a blissful paradise.

We always have the best time and full of laughter even itís just for a short time. Itís just like we already know since a long time ago. I know that she wants me and I do felt the same. Itís like that sheís my true love that I was longing for. I believe that sheís the one and include the right person in my life.

The only thing that I regretted from her, why she didnít tell me earlier that sheís already had boyfriend. But, I couldnít blame her either this is also part of my fault. Iíve seen her eyes, her eyes reflect loneliness. She may act tough but deep down inside sheís scream. If only I had meet her earlier (sigh)

Itís really weird, complicated and twisted situation that I ever had in my life.

Thereís a time when I chat with her, she typed inappropriate thing that makes me shock to the max. Oh, my for such a lovely girl typed something that I never ever write in my life. She said that itís her brother but realizing now it might be her jealous boyfriend hahahahÖ  (I felt bad now; I hope that sheís not getting slapped)

My past relationship was never like this. Oh well that was one kind of weird forms of love.

I still have a little piece of heart for her and she might be my damsel on distress, but I donít want any trouble for now.  So, let alone the underhanded tricks (oh no! Iím not that kind of man).

I will wait patiently if sheís really my true love. Iíll reserve my heart for her and goes on with my life for now.  Well, I donít want to be married with someone that Iím not truly love. I bet that you feel the same like me. True, single Simmers? #slapped

Thatís very cruel if we say that we love someone but the reality is not like that. We could say anything but our action describes everything. I never thinking about big thing, I just love the way we are, living in simplicity doesnít matter for me because she is my world.

Just as what Dr. Seuss said:

ďTo the world you may be one person; but to one person you may be the world.Ē

So, thatís why I want to make my parents understand about my situation. I just want to enjoy my life with a joyful heart, until I reach 32-33 and if I still couldnít find someone that I seek, they could do anything as they please. (ex: grandkids lol).

Well, life is just like a box of chocolate right? We never know what weíll get. Thatís some quote from Forest Gump.

So, I just need to focus into positive things instead thinking about relationship thatís not end well (thatís not good for my health). I also must remember my main goal. Love can wait, thing that important that I stay happy to maintain my health issue.

Thatís what justproud told me yesterday. And then I finally can use her as my Immortal Dynasty participant LOL (I knew, thatís what TS4 for right?) thatís also one kind of (hilarious) advice that I got from him.

I also got support from Playalot, sheís kinda worried yesterday and sent me a PM and ask me whatís wrong. I told her, not all the problem, tho. She also wished me the best and I felt so much better after that. Glad that Iíve friends in this forum!  Thank you so much.

But thing that I want her to know is nothing gonna change my love for her, just like one of West life song.

Well, enough about that.

Letís into the main focus here ;)

I will take time off for being a Simmer for awhile; thatís also online to specific forums, including this one.

Sniff. I donít want to. But, there are real stuffs that I must take care of and thatís very important for my future. But, this story will stay. Yíall see the banner. Their life stories still go on.

For Ferretmania, Playalot, Ginj, Indira, TobeyR and Tipi who leave comments here, thank you guys for your appreciation. That really means so much for me. Thank you for spent your time just reading my story that also applies to silent readers out there.

@Playalot: At least thatís what I can do if I havenít got chance to visit your place lol. Iím not kind, Iím evil lol.

@Ginj: Yep, I love that quote too. Youíll find more about Malcolm in the next chapter. That just happens by chance as I study business thing. Iíd love to share something that I learned in life, through books or whatever through stories and make whatís complicated into a simply thing that everyone could understand. I just want people from my stories could learn something more than just a story. My learning style is reading and writing, so itís beneficial for both of me and readers.

@Indira: Thanks! My sister is who actually the fan of Sebastian. I just happen to know. Sheís watch the new Anime of Black Butler lol.

@TobyR: Thank you, Toby. Next chapter will be ready to read :)

@Tipi: Thank you. Yup, being programmer is not easy task, I already been there (not official) and itís complicated lol.

Hopefully it wonít take long. So, thatís why the next chapter is quite long to keep you busy while Iím away. I suggest reading it slowly. It also took me forever to finish this chapter, lol.

There are three parts:

04a. (You) Light Up My Life

This story focused on Bob Pancakes current progress including his back-story that could explain everything about him. I hope the real Bob wonít mind, lol.

04b. Stay Human

This story focused on the back story of Malcolm Landgraab. That could explain everything about him for being an evil narcissist selfie addict. Not to mention there are Mortimer Goth, Bella Bachelor, Altos and several people (mentioned) from The Sims 3 being involved in this package.

04c. The Vows Go Unbroken

This story focused on Aristo and his surroundings. I couldnít say more because itíd spoil the fun.

So, hereís the link: - click me

And here is another story; itís the prologue for my upcoming story. I really want to participate in my first challenge ever. I heard 1 November is the date. So, I just want to share the excitement with you guys! Hopefully it would have its own thread, lol. Here we go: - click me -

Before I leave I have big shouts to:

Fellow writers:

Playalot (The Fox Legacy), justproud2b (Redís Legacy Challenge), Ginj (The Desjardins Story), Indira (Cost Of Happiness), Ferretmania (The Gamble Legacy), MarianT (Koehlers' Kraziness), Tipi (The Blue Legacy) and those who write stories in this forum.

Thanks guys! It has been a blast!

Good luck with your stories & finger crosses for your challenges!

Not forget to mention about readers, silent readers and Carl and Pamís staffs.

Öyou know that sometimes a little thing could mean so much to someone and thatís what I felt.

Nuff said!

Thank you so much for your support!

Stay awesome! Until we meet again. Bye!
Arimau's Playground

Offline arimau

• Eau Lumineuse
  • Occult
    • arimau's Playground
Chapter 05: Witchcraft
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2014, 07:36:09 PM »

Hey, come in! Welcome to my world again, folks.

Well, I had fun while continuing my life. Life has been good to me.

Ari: ďBig Bro! Did you know the difference of Topaz and Citrine?Ē #overly attached brother
justproud: ďÖOh, bother. Itís him again. Can I have my gun, please?Ē
Malcolm: ďThatís why that I love being the only child. Having sibling is ok, I guessÖ but sometimes they could be such a nuisanceĒ #Quincy Style

Iím not alone though, thereís Big Bro justproud that I always bother every time (yes! I can try all kind of mischievous interactions on him. I canít wait to get my Voodoo doll after I reach Mischief lv. 5 lol), and I always end up to be ignored when I become too much to handle (hahaha). Well, I think that I still have a spirit of a child in my heart. Itís really fantastic, I really want to have a big brother but I couldnít because Iím the first in the family.

Ari: ďÖyou know, Joe. Umm, what I can say. Your athletic wear... Itís too revealing. I know that youíreÖ uhhÖ good lookingÖ ummÖ but you should put more clothes.Ē
Joe: ďDear, Ari. My Watcher told me ĎAri, would you mind your own business, please? If thatís just a form of jealousy, then start to work out or youíll stay heavy like thatí ::)Ē
Ari: ďDrat. Sheís good ::)Ē

Thereís Big Sis Playalot too (sheís more likely play too much to me hahaha) who is playful and love to do mischief things and randomness like I did (my partner-in-crime, lol). So, thanks guys for being the right people in my life especially after I showed you my true self, and yet you two are still here with me, which others would like to walk away and will say I donít know him lol (oh, the horror that Iíve been through before).

That means a lot for me (from the bottom of my heart). Thank you!

Also, thanks to Carl & Pamís for this great community! (You guys rock!) For you who havenít meet the right one. Well, keep searching youíll find yours one day. It may be long but itís worth the wait than always be hurt with the wrong people, as Iíve been waiting for 14 years (Man, Iím 24 and Iím felt old). If you havenít met yours, be the one for them you care the most. Your heart will know when it comes to the one.

Well, old folk said to me those things. Iíd like to share with you guys. So, respect your Elders because theyíve been through the thick and thin, sweet and bitter in life and their advice never fail to amaze me.

Ari: ďBlue-collar works? That doesnít matter. As long itís an honest job and I could get the money and experiences that I need with doing something related to what I love from zero to hero. Started from the bottom is never easy in any history.Ē

I became stronger and stronger to face trials of life each day. At least this is my one last chance to prove that I could stand on my own without depend solely on family money. First steps always never easy, but something that comes easy wonít last long lol.

Well, I donít know when I will depart to the last destination and brace my judgment (Heaven or Hell? Itís more likely burn to a crisp in Hell, hahaha!) with the condition that I had, but I want to live my life at the fullest with a joyful heart so I donít have any regrets (like My Way from Frank Sinatra).

But, I wonít let Grim get the best of me! Thereís someone that waiting for me.

And, what Mahatma Gandhi said is true after all:

ďWhere there is love, there is life.Ē

Ari: ďMan, studying definitions made me bored to tears. Itís not all of it will be used in real life anyway. Does a simply Rock need a definition when you want to buy something? Hah.Ē

Iíve been study hard (mostly sleep through it, hahaha) and go to field related to something that I love (even if people belittle me, thatís alright because I wonít look at them when Iím reaching the top anyway lol).

There are four stories available for you to read, dear ladies and gentlemen:

Iím Yours

The tale of Mortimer Goth and Bella Bachelor, this is the extended version of Malcolm Landgraab back-story ĎStay Humaní. It happen after Malcolm decided to move out from Sunset Valley and faking out his death.

Starring: Mortimer Goth, Bella Bachelor

- Click Me -

I Need Your Love

Meet the melodramatic drama queen Cassandra Goth and her tale to meet her destined one.

Love story is not my forte. So, uhÖ brace yourself for random things.
There are two parts, so it will be end in the next installment.

Starring: Cassandra Goth

- Click Me -

Rather Be

Follow the tale about two worlds and one heart with the pact that they made.
What kind of pact? Who are they? Well, letís just find it out.

- Click Me -

Chapter 05: Witchcraft

The continuation about the part that left untold. This story focused into Aristo and his surroundings. Itís the hint for the first enemy appears? What? What?

Starring: Aristo, Bob Pancakes, Cassandra Goth and Malcolm Landgraab

- Click Me -

Thank you for always visit by, thank you for spent your precious times just to read, thank you for catch up with my stories and thank you patiently wait for the next updates. Iíll lurk around for awhile and after thatÖ

Until we meet again!

Adiůs!

Regards,

Ari

Updates Log for arimauapa.blogspot.com

Resources section updated, thereís new information available to read.
Stories that I follow section added, itís available below Resources
Sims Corner section added; know about them more, itís available.

Available Biodata:
Aristo, Bob Pancakes, Malcolm Landgraab and Ari Mau

Credits and Thanks
Houses: justproud2b (Desert Family Bungalow, Living Simplicity)
Sims: Playalot (Joe Fox), gemz123 & Mr. Sabolch (Holly Alto)
Arimau's Playground

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
Re: Life Sounds Like: Chapter 05 ~ Witchcraft ~
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2014, 10:49:48 AM »
Wow Arimau.. I mean.. wow!  You are one talented soul and I'm anxious to know you are ok and that you are going to continue with your writing - your screenshots and the way you explain how you are feeling not just as the real Ari, but when you delve into each of the Sims natures that you take photos of, it's like actually getting to know them in a completely different way. Well done and Good luck.. I look forward to seeing you around the forum!

Offline arimau

• Eau Lumineuse
  • Occult
    • arimau's Playground
« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2014, 03:25:30 PM »
Thank you for your kind word, KTK10.

Well, there are lot of talented souls and hidden gems here; they're just not found their own forte yet or still seeking what kind of style that they are comfortable with. You know that often we are shy to show our true self. I bet each of us has one but it's not come out in the surface yet. Well, I just doing something that I love. I never thought that people would say something like you said and since I joined here it's the first time I received that. I never get compliments like that in my life. My parents didnít comprehend me and thought that my hobby is unprofitable. Well, Iím doing this for fun and I am still learning anyway. So, thank you again for you all that mean a lot for me ;D 

I am alright, thank you for your concern. That's so sweet of you.

Well, yeah Iím used to write frankly and sometimes made people hurt hahaha, I'm quite sarcastic myself. Deals with formality arenít my things but when I deal with clients and such this is who I am in surface but not in beneath. So, youíre right in some point. You have keen eyes. However, I am telling the truth but in another way. The real me just a simple man who loves wearing a T-shirt, short pants, a sandal and love messing around with people life hahaha (in a good way). I believe Art is my soul, so that's why I'm uncomfortable with rules, I often break the rules and thatís made me into so much trouble. But, I know my place, especially in the place that I felt like Iím belong.

But, I couldn't do that since I've strictly bound by rules in my family and that's made me uncomfortable :-X
Arimau's Playground

Offline Ferretmania

• Occult
  • FerretmaniaDK on Origin
    • World Of Sims
« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2014, 03:40:55 PM »
Just finished catching up.

I am totally speechless here.
The way you write about each character, given them their own voice , is really amazing. And the screenshots are like the icing on a cake.

I'm glad that you're alright and I look forward to read more :)
I only live in real life when my sims need a break ;)

Raven's Immortal Dynasty

Offline arimau

• Eau Lumineuse
  • Occult
    • arimau's Playground
« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2014, 04:58:26 PM »
@Ferretmania: Thank you for your kind words, Mother of the ruler of the house :)
Well, I have one that's ready to read. Hold on for a minute.

P.S: Also thank you for those who spent time to read my story. It's hit 654. Thanks!
Arimau's Playground

Offline arimau

• Eau Lumineuse
  • Occult
    • arimau's Playground
Special: All The Right Moves
« Reply #21 on: November 01, 2014, 05:06:26 PM »

Hi, come in. Iíve been waiting for you.

Donít be shy; itís just you and me. I swear that I wonít bite you...

Ö

Well, today I have a tale of Bella Bachelor. Itís a love story between her with Mortimer. As you know in my story, Bella is a commoner and Morty is an aristocrat. Well, theyíre living in a different world and yet their heart united as one. This time I would like to tell you about the untold story from two perspectives. One is Bella and other isÖ

Well, I wonít tell the rest but thatís it.

- Enter -

Credit
justproud2b (Desert Family Bungalow)
Arimau's Playground

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Life Sounds Like: Special ~ All The Right Moves ~
« Reply #22 on: November 01, 2014, 08:44:11 PM »
Oh my gosh! Your screen shots are to DIE for. Honestly arimau, they really are amazing:)

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
« Reply #23 on: November 01, 2014, 11:27:19 PM »
So great arimau, you have such a great talent of getting inside your sims minds and creating a wonderful backstory so they are more loveable. Thank you for putting up another chapter! 

Offline Ginj

• Occult
« Reply #24 on: November 03, 2014, 09:26:47 PM »
Citrine from citron; I love it! Mais, quelle est la difference entre un citron et un Citroen?  ;)  Great work, Ari!