Author Topic: Unlock all Buy Mode Objects & Testingcheats Always on  (Read 8325 times)

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
Unlock all Buy Mode Objects & Testingcheats Always on
« on: September 25, 2014, 06:59:56 PM »
Bri shared that Twistedmexican has come up with a MoveObjects On Mod at his site, but there are also mods to allow you to unlock all Buy Mode Objects that are normally unlocked through Careers. Additionally, you can keep Testingcheats on with a Mod Found Here. I hope this helps some of you. I'm installing the second one, as I'm sick of typing that cheat when I'm doing gameplay testing. Thankfully, the Mod to unlock objects isn't always on, it just gives you a new cheat command to unlock them all!  Classy!

Offline TwistedMexi

• Nooboo
Re: Unlock all Buy Mode Objects & Testingcheats Always on
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2014, 07:35:48 PM »
I think Persistent TestingCheats might by my favorite mod I've made so far, as you can imagine with the amount of testing I've done  :P

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline _Annika_

• Immortal
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2014, 07:45:53 PM »
Sweet! Now I just need one that unlocks ponds, and secret lots. I tried making the parks residential lots and moving my sim there, putting the ponds in her inventory, and then moving her to the smallest empty residential lot to place them on for future use. Buuuut when I place the lot from my library the ponds disappear :(

Offline justproud2b

• Occult
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2014, 09:32:58 PM »
I think Persistent TestingCheats might by my favorite mod I've made so far, as you can imagine with the amount of testing I've done  :P
Bri shared that Twistedmexican has come up with a MoveObjects On Mod at his site, but there are also mods to allow you to unlock all Buy Mode Objects that are normally unlocked through Careers. Additionally, you can keep Testingcheats on with a Mod Found Here. I hope this helps some of you. I'm installing the second one, as I'm sick of typing that cheat when I'm doing gameplay testing. Thankfully, the Mod to unlock objects isn't always on, it just gives you a new cheat command to unlock them all!  Classy!

Does this unlock outfits as well? I know they aren't buymode items but figured i'd ask as I didnt know if unlocking one unlocked the other.

Offline TwistedMexi

• Nooboo
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2014, 11:49:35 AM »
Does this unlock outfits as well? I know they aren't buymode items but figured i'd ask as I didnt know if unlocking one unlocked the other.

Nope, I have it planned as a separate mod but after wasting a few nights trying to hunt it down, I moved on to my other projects. It's on the backburner for now.

Offline natashaspy

• Nooboo
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2014, 06:15:03 PM »
Thanks TwistedMexican for the great mods. I was really getting bored having to type the testingcheats on all the time. And I also love that I can had access to all the buy items. Am using all your mods and very happy with them all. Great job.

Offline TobeyR

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2014, 12:40:13 PM »
Wow this is very cool. Thanks for this!!! Cheers!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline trickai

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2014, 10:36:38 AM »
Does this also unlock career outfits?

Offline ManiSims

• Occult
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2014, 02:43:21 PM »
Does this also unlock career outfits?

No. :/ That's planned as a separate mod:

Nope, I have it planned as a separate mod but after wasting a few nights trying to hunt it down, I moved on to my other projects. It's on the backburner for now.

Offline trickai

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2014, 08:26:53 PM »
OMG I am so sorry...I don't know how I missed that just a few comments above me.  Dang I feel stupid now.

Offline ManiSims

• Occult
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2014, 11:27:56 AM »
Haha, that's fine, we all have slip ups! :)

Offline natashaspy

• Nooboo
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2015, 03:29:03 PM »
Besides the Testing Cheats and the MOO I used until EA finally gave us theirs (HUGE fan of TwistedMexi!) I also like MGomez NoRelDecay because you lose relationships so quickly in The Sims 4. MGomez has two versions. The first is where you specify the rate of decay and the second is no relationship decay (NoRelDecay) and they are under the same mod in Mod The Sims.

I really want a mod that keeps people out of my house.  I hate that I can't lock my doors. We may not have paparazzi but strangers are always in my kitchen fixing food. Then someone was in the house for 3 days and I used resetsim and it just got her out of my sim's bed, nothing else.

Dellena

« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2015, 03:38:10 AM »
I've learned to not 'Invite in' anyone who visits me.  I have seating outside my house and I'll talk with them and they will sit on the benches/chairs to chat and when I'm ready for them to go, I use 'Ask To Leave'.  Most times, they never go in my house.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2015, 04:51:15 AM »
Regarding the Testing Cheats Always On, I'm playing with a gamefile separate to my challenge file and I have to enter testing cheats every time I need to use the mail box to freeze needs decay, I thought it was supposed to be automatically always on?
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

anything