Author Topic: Where do we post for?  (Read 2412 times)

Offline justproud2b

• Occult
Where do we post for?
« on: September 26, 2014, 05:12:44 PM »
So I've been trying to figure out the forums and I have a few questions of where to post things (and seeing I didn't know where to post this I'll start with that haha).

Where do we post for help with the forums in general or information on rules?

If I have a legacy story am I able to start with a back story? (didn't know where to post for general legacy questions)
you can start a legacy with a backstory. For some readers, it's preferable, so go for it!

Is there a place that talks about avatar size? I uploaded about 10 and think I found its max is 75x75 and I either couldn't find the info or didn't know where to post about the info.

Offline Devin

• Occult
Re: Where do we post for?
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2014, 05:23:24 PM »
I don't know about the other questions, but you can start a legacy with a backstory. For some readers, it's preferable, so go for it!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline justproud2b

• Occult
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2014, 05:25:57 PM »
I don't know about the other questions, but you can start a legacy with a backstory. For some readers, it's preferable, so go for it!

Thank you for that answer I added it to the original post so people could find the answer quickly :D

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2014, 05:45:20 PM »
So I've been trying to figure out the forums and I have a few questions of where to post things (and seeing I didn't know where to post this I'll start with that haha).

Where do we post for help with the forums in general or information on rules?

If I have a legacy story am I able to start with a back story? (didn't know where to post for general legacy questions)
Is there a place that talks about avatar size? I uploaded about 10 and think I found its max is 75x75 and I either couldn't find the info or didn't know where to post about the info.

Questions about the Forum can come to me.  Anyone on staff could answer your questions, but it would be simpler to just send me a message.

Yes, legacy backstories are fine.

Are you wanting to share information about avatars or do you have a question?  Sharing can go on the General Discussion board and questions can go on the Miscellaneous Help board.

Please feel free to message me with any Forum related questions you have.  I'll be happy to explain anything.  :)
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline justproud2b

• Occult
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2014, 05:47:35 PM »
Questions about the Forum can come to me.  Anyone on staff could answer your questions, but it would be simpler to just send me a message.

Yes, legacy backstories are fine.

Are you wanting to share information about avatars or do you have a question?  Sharing can go on the General Discussion board and questions can go on the Miscellaneous Help board.

Please feel free to message me with any Forum related questions you have.  I'll be happy to explain anything.  :)

Ah ok thanks Pam I knew that was option but I was looking for a forum help section just cause sending messages to moderators feels like bugging people to me so I avoid it (just my own preference). If I do have a question though I will go ahead and do that. (well unless you get a help section at some point haha)

Also with the avatars I was going to share with people how to post their simself and make it the best size as I saw the question a few times around the boards.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2014, 05:51:15 PM »
Ah ok thanks Pam I knew that was option but I was looking for a forum help section just cause sending messages to moderators feels like bugging people to me so I avoid it (just my own preference). If I do have a question though I will go ahead and do that. (well unless you get a help section at some point haha)

Also with the avatars I was going to share with people how to post their simself and make it the best size as I saw the question a few times around the boards.

Depending on what kinds of questions you have, we might add a help section.  At this point, I don't know exactly what you're needing to know.  And don't worry about bugging me.  That's why I'm here!

Your avatar thread can go on the General Discussion board.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline justproud2b

• Occult
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2014, 06:16:15 PM »
Your avatar thread can go on the General Discussion board.

Thanks will do!

Depending on what kinds of questions you have, we might add a help section.  At this point, I don't know exactly what you're needing to know.

I think for me I'm just used to a general place for rules and how-to's and a general place to get help from users and moderators on clarification of stuff. I'm slowly adapting to your guy's style but it is taking time as a lot of it feels like a collect all (no offense meant by this just how my brain feels :) )

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything