Author Topic: Problem returning home from Egypt  (Read 1745 times)

Offline ilafatutoo

• Llama Wrangler
Problem returning home from Egypt
« on: September 28, 2014, 02:12:19 PM »
My sims are in Egypt and they cannot return home. I saved the game 2 days before the vacation ran out and when the game automatically prompted them to return home, the loading screen came up but then all of a sudden they were back in Egypt but there were no face icons for them.  The interface panel was there with their wishes and all but no way to control anything. So I returned back to where I saved and tried sending them home via the phone. Same thing.

I was able to save them to the bin while in Egypt so I can start a new game, but I'd rather not if possible. Anyone know how to fix this??

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
Re: Problem returning home from Egypt
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2014, 11:28:31 AM »
You said your save game was 2 days before vacation ran out, do you have a save before your current save?  The reason I say this is you can change your backup save to active save.

Unfortunately there isn't a way to fix the traveling bug, only way I know is to go back to a save prior to travel.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ilafatutoo

• Llama Wrangler
Re: Problem returning home from Egypt
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2014, 12:25:23 PM »
No I don't have a previous save unless I just restore the game to last week sometime. I just started them over in a new town and will be sure to save my game under a different name prior to vacationing in case this happens again.