Author Topic: Light the way to Heaven : 9.123  (Read 42818 times)

Offline Blamsart

• Townie
  • Says Blamsart, but call me Blams~
    • Light the way to Heaven (Everything isn't as it seems)
Re: Light the way to Heaven (Everything isn't as it seems...)
« Reply #75 on: January 13, 2016, 09:58:17 AM »
I know right! This is like the most awesimest awesim thing out there! I keep watching my mails to see the next chapter drop... And then sometimes Evil Blams makes us wait :-( but I like Good Blams that gets them out every week (2 at the most) *hint hint*

I really can't decide which Gen has been my favourite so far (although I have to admit that Sariel's Gen was a tad *cant think of appropriate word but not dull* at times and I actually think the first Gen didn't quite prepare you for the amazingness of the following Gens!)) and who can forget the beloved Cain! *sigh* so many old friends lost to the ravages of time *pout*

All in all I absolutely positively indubitably maniacally obsessively adore this story! I think when it (please Lord no) comes to an end I am going to lock myself in my room for a week and just cry!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9720 using Tapatalk

:P
I hear your hint hint I do! But believe me I'm working on the next chapter!
(one of the biggest reasons for the lag in time is because I promised my ISBI people I'd give them a new chapter in january, so when Light the way to heaven had a glitch that needed a game restart, I decided to spend a day or two working on that chapter)
(That and I needed to speed forwards a bit to have Annaliese give birth to her baby...)

And I completely agree with you, gen.5 was a bit dull, but I realized yesterday (while convincing someone in RL to read my story) that gen.5's style was absolutely essential for the evolution of Light the way to heaven's current plot/writing/story style. There are certain marker generations as I'm calling them now that helped the style. The first and biggest one was Gen.4 entirely because I introduced the idea of having more than one story in a generation. Then there was Gen.5 that tested out for me the concept of elongating time and having not just one big problem, but hundreds of random little ones. Gen.7 is an important one because it introduced and officialized the background story, and was also a step forward in true character developpment. And gen.8 was just an upgrade, an improvement to the idea of true character developpement. Gen.8 was also a test in including other characters and developping them to some degree as well.

-_-' I don't talk about my story often and it's my passion, so when I DO talk about it, I have the ability to do so endlessly I swear. (I have an official SPOILER listener here at home for these things :P)
Click on the picture and join my now 9 generation long sims 3 story

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #76 on: January 13, 2016, 04:17:20 PM »
Permission to apply for position of International Spoiler Listener?!? *begs*

I could listen read about you talking about this story all day (if I didn't have work, drat RL) and I NEVER said it was dull! In fact I'm pretty sure I said "not dull", it just wasn't... Cain or James or Xav... And I totally agree that every generation was essential in building this to the point where it is now... Even if I do sometimes wonder what happened in the alternate realities where X possible heir was chosen over Y possible heir... But there's been so many polls that the sheer volume of possibilities is overwhelming... Not to mention when you factor in the kids of that (currently) unchosen heir... And their kids... And their kids... And *brain explodes*

*picks fragments of brain up and shoves them back in* what were we talking about? Oh yeah, you have an ISBI?!?!?!? Why did I not know that?!? Or did I know it, and it just disappeared when my brain exploded? Hang on... Did I ever comment on it? If I did it must have been eons ago! PM me the link *pretty please with sprinkles and cherries and cookies*

because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Blamsart

• Townie
« Reply #77 on: January 13, 2016, 10:57:34 PM »
Permission to apply for position of International Spoiler Listener?!? *begs*

I could listen read about you talking about this story all day (if I didn't have work, drat RL) and I NEVER said it was dull! In fact I'm pretty sure I said "not dull", it just wasn't... Cain or James or Xav... And I totally agree that every generation was essential in building this to the point where it is now... Even if I do sometimes wonder what happened in the alternate realities where X possible heir was chosen over Y possible heir... But there's been so many polls that the sheer volume of possibilities is overwhelming... Not to mention when you factor in the kids of that (currently) unchosen heir... And their kids... And their kids... And *brain explodes*

*picks fragments of brain up and shoves them back in* what were we talking about? Oh yeah, you have an ISBI?!?!?!? Why did I not know that?!? Or did I know it, and it just disappeared when my brain exploded? Hang on... Did I ever comment on it? If I did it must have been eons ago! PM me the link *pretty please with sprinkles and cherries and cookies*

It already took me two years to name that person my official spoiler person! I like NOT giving spoilers...>.<
I'll think about it! You've been such a loyal supporter and you seem to love my story almost as much as I do, I couldn't not consider giving you extra spoilers.
Gah, I know, the possibilities are infinite. If one of James' other siblings had been chosen he would've NEVER become that strong. Would Assaria and Velor have ever gotten together? Probably not since they would've never been stuck in a prison together for 20 years. Every heir vote leads to a crossroad, and each road leads to a whole packetful of different things.
Apart form generation 10...I have a specific idea for it that makes it that no matter who you choose the story stays the same, you just follow a specific person. Ahh I'm actually getting there...generation 10, the ending I've been thinking about for two years now! O_O
*shakes head* Okay let's just concentrate on finishing gen.8 first.

Uh, actually pretty sure you never commented on it...I think I just assumed you preferred reading stories and not ISBIs or something. Sure I can PM you the link, I put it on LtWtH's homepage as well.

Offline Magpie2012

• Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #78 on: January 14, 2016, 12:43:36 AM »
I read anything sims related lol I'm an addict *shifty eyes* I can't believe I missed that! If you check the things I'm reading here/things I've commented on (which usually means I've read it) you'll see my range is quite eclectic lol I'm at work right now, so I can't go rush off and start reading, but I'm definitely going to give it the time it deserves on the weekend (between trying to finish off the short Tournament challenge and starting the long one!)

Yay! Spoilers! I loooove spoilers! Some people think it ruins the story, but for me, it just gives me something to look forward to or dread :-)

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline Blamsart

• Townie

Offline SFL

• SFL= Sims+For+Life
  • Townie
« Reply #80 on: January 14, 2016, 09:47:27 PM »
I just began reading a day ago and reached Gen. 5. This story is amazing! To me it just feels like I'm reading an awesome picture book

I know right! This is like the most awesimest awesim thing out there! I keep watching my mails to see the next chapter drop... And then sometimes Evil Blams makes us wait :-( but I like Good Blams that gets them out every week (2 at the most) *hint hint*

I really can't decide which Gen has been my favourite so far (although I have to admit that Sariel's Gen was a tad *cant think of appropriate word but not dull* at times and I actually think the first Gen didn't quite prepare you for the amazingness of the following Gens!)) and who can forget the beloved Cain! *sigh* so many old friends lost to the ravages of time *pout*

All in all I absolutely positively indubitably maniacally obsessively adore this story! I think when it (please Lord no) comes to an end I am going to lock myself in my room for a week and just cry!

I can't disagree!
Cake + Sims=Amazing

It is no joke that eating cake and playing sims is true awesomeness.
Stories:
Summers Legacy *Ongoing*
The Starlivs Return *Ongoing*
Starliv Immortal Dynasty *Graveyard*

Offline Blamsart

• Townie

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Blamsart

• Townie
« Reply #82 on: January 29, 2016, 10:23:57 PM »
                    8.75 - Nikita's part 1

Offline Blamsart

• Townie
« Reply #83 on: February 02, 2016, 05:06:47 PM »
                    8.76 - Nikolas' part 1

Offline Blamsart

• Townie
« Reply #84 on: February 05, 2016, 05:53:41 PM »
         8.77 - Niki and Niko's part 2

And that concludes Generation 8!

Please, come and take the time to vote for the next heir.
Will it be Nikita or Nikolas?
Vote Now!

Offline Blamsart

• Townie
« Reply #85 on: February 18, 2016, 11:19:33 PM »
Generation 9 begins!

9.1 - Curiosity killed the cat

Offline Blamsart

• Townie
« Reply #86 on: February 29, 2016, 10:19:26 PM »

Offline Magpie2012

• Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #87 on: March 05, 2016, 08:58:56 AM »
Brilliant blah blah. Amazing blah blah. Fantastic blah blah...

Lol I feel like I've used just about every epithet in the book to describe how much I love this story and your writing... Its getting redundant lol can't you write something bad so I can complain :-P

Offline Blamsart

• Townie
« Reply #88 on: March 12, 2016, 05:52:28 PM »
                   9.3 - Bee in his bonnet

Offline Blamsart

• Townie
« Reply #89 on: March 12, 2016, 05:54:44 PM »
Brilliant blah blah. Amazing blah blah. Fantastic blah blah...

Lol I feel like I've used just about every epithet in the book to describe how much I love this story and your writing... Its getting redundant lol can't you write something bad so I can complain :-P

Lol XD

Be careful what you wish for! You just might jinx me, and this generation is going to give me ample oppurtunities to mess things up!
As always, thanks for reading ;)