Author Topic: The Spirin Family - Hiatus - graveyard please  (Read 5821 times)

Offline Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Iceland has over 50 words for snow!
Re: The Spirin Family - Toddler Vogue
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2014, 03:22:55 PM »
yes, for some reason this time I decided to place bars around the place.

Offline Tiamet

• Immortal
  • I survived the Great Spooky Day Blizzard of 2012!
Re: The Spirin Family - Toddler Vogue
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2014, 06:20:24 AM »
I love the trips!  I hope the green and the nose last for you! :D
..."For my schemes are as devious as yours, and my crazy as great..." Erik to Sarah and Jareth
Pika-la-Cynique, GND

I Wanna Be A Disney Princess Base Game Dynasty
Goblin King Dynasty The Backup Has Been Found!
Fellowship of the Dynasty - HOF
The Arlo Bunch Documentary

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
Re: The Spirin Family - Comings and Goings
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2014, 07:43:47 PM »
Comings and Goings.

As the days went on, the adults and kids of the Spirin household did their everyday things.

Bennie, Mervyn and Henry were all well into their elderhood, and everyone knew that it was only a matter of time before the three elderly gents died.

So, they spent time with the toddlers.

It was late one Saturday night (as in 11:55pm) that Grim came to visit for the first time. A chill went through the property and eerie music began. The camera went to the garden where both Bennie and Henry were gardening, because that's what you do when you're an elderly gent and its the middle of the night.

Phlegah looked up from teaching Oranpai to talk to speak to Bennie, when she realised he was floating and transparent. She wept uncontrollably, and ran to the garden.

Grim was there, and her husband, the man who had given her three beautiful green children shook Grim's hand and dove into his gravestone.

Phlegah wept brokenhearted as she thought of Bennie.

Phlegah wept, but she didn't weep alone, Mervyn and Henry, lifetime friends of Bennie grieved for a man they had known for a long time. Likewise, Lorraine cried for a man that she had planned to get to know better, to take down his story of the times before the current days.

Phlegah wept, but she was drawn out of her weeping by her three children, laughing and playing in their nursery and in the kitchen area. They needed, so with an effort, she pulled herself together.

She went to go to them, but Lorraine stopped her. Lorraine hold out a voucher, a voucher for the spa.

"This was going to be a gift for your adult birthday, Phlegah, but you need it now. Go and pamper yourself, I recommend the Soothing Salvation."

"But ..." Phlegah paused, uncertainty on her face.

"Go, or I'm going to be very angry, and you wouldn't like it when I'm angry."

So Phlegah went to the spa, and Lorraine realised that in two days time she'd be an elder, she was out of time to contribute to the Spirin dynasty. There was only one thing for it! She pulled out her phone and rang a particular number on the phone.

"Hello, this is Lorraine Cantana, I would like to adopt."

"That's wonderful! We'll send someone around straight away!" came the voice from the other end of the phone.

It was really interesting, Lorraine considered, the comings and goings of this dynasty business.

Her adopted son had arrived, delivered via a basket, and Lorraine took him upstairs.

Thank you Tiamet, so do I.

Pictures have now been added

Offline Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
Re: The Spirin Family - Triplet Children Headshots
« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2014, 01:10:17 AM »
Headshots of the triplets.

The triplets eventually aged into children. Here are headshots of them, together with their mother so you can see what has been passed on by her. Bennie Dean was the father.
Phlegah Spirin (Founder/Gen 1)Oranpai "Cat" Spirin (Gen 2)Lursor "Duras" Spirin (Spare - Gen 2)Thorac "Wargrider" Spirin (Spare - Gen 2)

I am sorry, I apparently didn't take a screenshot of Oranpai's time in front of the mirror following her childhood birthday, so I'll get that tonight at home, but believe me the green skin is only one thing that connects her to Phlegah.

Offline Rikki8528

• Occult
  • Sims 3 Fan
« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2014, 10:57:27 AM »
Well all the kids have the green skin and ah...unusual nose. Oranpai was the only one not to get the bright green eyes, it appears. I think, though I'm not too sure, Lursor got her mother's lips and face shape. If I'm right, Lursor wins the Clone of Phlegah prize.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2014, 12:19:12 PM »
I have to say, those mug shots, oops I mean headshots, really woke me up this morning.

Offline Lisa46

• Watcher
« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2014, 01:11:03 AM »
Thorac actually doesn't look too bad, except for that awful nose...

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2014, 07:09:52 PM »
Thank you Mrs Flynn for returning this story from the graveyard for me.

I THOUGHT I hadn't recorded my immortal progress anywhere, as I couldn't find spreadsheets etc for them. However I just thought I'd look at the thread in here, and am pleased to see that the information on opportunities is all there.

Even if I hadn't saved it, I would have continued on, just with it not counting, but now I am continuing for the hall of fame. :)

Offline Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2015, 10:31:27 PM »
Update:

Phlegah has managed to supermax Charisma, first time ever I've done that.

I was going to have her supermax Mixology as well, but I think I'm now just going to keep her at Charisma and do my best not to allow any others pick up that skills.

I also have space in this house for Gen 3 to arrive, but Gen 2 is still just a kiddie.

The old Grump Mr McGlum is still alive at 99 days, his two original besties have long since died, but not him.

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #24 on: January 27, 2015, 12:36:42 AM »
Sounds good! I've never fully supermaxed Charisma either, come to think of it. :o (loathe that 100 jokes challenge)
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2015, 07:36:44 PM »
I've supermaxed charisma many times. Once you make 25 acquaintances and get the LTR Observant, it goes pretty quickly. Those jokes get really old though. Everyone in town knows why the chicken crossed the road.

Offline Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2015, 11:09:06 PM »
I'm still going with this. Mr Grumpy McGlum (and perhaps Ms Cantina) has just died in game, Gen 2 and siblings/future spouse are still in school.

Offline Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2015, 10:25:25 PM »
Could I have this moved to the Graveyard, please? I will come back to them later.

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
Re: The Spirin Family - Hiatus - graveyard please
« Reply #28 on: May 06, 2015, 08:07:52 AM »
I'm moving this to the Graveyard at the author's request. The author can revive it at any time by contacting a moderator.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded