Author Topic: The All In One - Venue  (Read 1990 times)

Offline justproud2b

• Occult
The All In One - Venue
« on: November 05, 2014, 04:55:34 PM »
Name: The All in One
Origin ID: justproud2b
Lot Type: Any (default park)
Hashtags: #jp2b #allinone

The all in one venue is designed to literally fill every venue role. It can be swapped in build mode while on the lot and the game will accommodate with what sims are needed. The 1st floor was designed to look as it would be where the teen careers would be located. I had a lot of fun building this and hope you enjoy it! :)

Outside view with a shot of the third floor and a roof top pool. It also includes most out door activities your sims would enjoy doing!

1st floor themed for the Retail, Barista, and Fast Food teen careers. These areas feature computers and art to be viewed a long with changing rooms to give yourself a great pep-talk or plan out your next outfit.

2nd floor features all the work out equipment you could need as well as bathrooms with showers. The floor also features a view of the swimmers enjoying the pool on the 3rd floor

Offline Ijzabela

• Llama Wrangler
Re: The All In One - Venue
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2014, 05:00:37 PM »
Oh, this is fantastic! Have been wanting something like this! :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline _Annika_

• Immortal
Re: The All In One - Venue
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2014, 08:06:22 PM »
A brilliant idea. I don't have the building skills to put something like this together - I'm struggling to build a house these days. But I've been thinking how nice it would be to have everything in one spot.

anything