Author Topic: What lots can you hold a wedding at?  (Read 13071 times)

Offline Stormi71

• Occult
What lots can you hold a wedding at?
« on: November 20, 2014, 10:34:12 PM »
I'm not sure what lots you can hold a wedding on. I know the park and lounge you can, but what about the nightclub? I made a wedding venue but I bulldozed it as I needed the lot to place another house in my expanding town. I thought I would just modify a current venue to hold weddings at. I was thinking of the nightclub (the blues/jazz bar one), as it has a courtyard so I will put the wedding arch etc in that bit, plus it has the indoor balcony bits that I will expand to put a kitchen in and whatever else is needed for weddings.

Offline imayu94

• Townie
  • I overcomplicate.
    • Sims Stories
Re: What lots can you hold a wedding at?
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2014, 06:36:59 PM »
I'm not quite sure about this, but a nod on the Park and Lounge. Come to think of it I never bothered browsing since I prepare the lot I want beforehand.

If you want to make sure you can do "Plan Wedding Event" and reach step 3 which is venue. There you can see the availability of lots. Sorry I can't be much help!
“With great power... comes great need to take a nap. Wake me up later.”

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Stormi71

• Occult
Re: What lots can you hold a wedding at?
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2014, 06:57:49 PM »
Thanks. I was trying to avoid having to actually plan the event then cancel it just to see what is available. I have remodelled the nightclub, then saved it to my gallery, and will place it on the lot when it's time for my sims to get married. I don't know if the nightclub has the same item requirements as a lounge, if it does I guess I'll change the lot venue to lounge. I don't see why we can't just hold a wedding wherever we want to. Maybe we can, I don't know. I just know in Sims 3 some venues were unavailable.

anything