Author Topic: Can't get Sim to stay in bed and sleep  (Read 33999 times)

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
Can't get Sim to stay in bed and sleep
« on: January 03, 2015, 03:12:36 PM »
I've queued all my family members to sleep and all but one has nicely gone to bed.  One Sim keeps popping up, is getting more and more exhausted, but won't stay in bed and sleep.  I've tried reset Sim and tried "nap" instead of sleep but he just won't stay put.  Anyone else have this, is it a bug and is there a fix?  I'm afraid he'll die.

EDIT:  I tried replacing the bed since some beds are bugged.  Didn't work.  So I sent the Sim to a different bedroom and told him to sleep.  He went to sleep!  Not sure why his room isn't working but at least he won't die from exhaustion.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline hrlw817

• Llama Wrangler
Re: Can't get Sim to stay in bed and sleep
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2015, 03:22:48 AM »
Not too sure why your beds are glitched, but, your Sim won't die of exhaustion. They will just pass out on the floor, then after a few Sim minutes, you can wake up your Sim and get him to a bed. You can also have your Sim nap on a couch too.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Can't get Sim to stay in bed and sleep
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2015, 04:09:13 AM »
Sometimes if there is a picture on the wall above the bed this can cause sims to pop in and out of bed. Or if they can hear a stereo.

I had sims who had slept in their bed just fine to suddenly not be able to, once I moved the picture to the other wall they stayed in bed like normal.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.