Author Topic: Can't find plant Fireleaf  (Read 27583 times)

Offline XxMousiexX

• Townie
Can't find plant Fireleaf
« on: January 16, 2015, 11:11:23 AM »
I've been looking in the big forest for Fireleaf it's my last plant I need for my Aspiration. Only ones I can find so far is the Poison  Fireleaf have about 99+ of em. There is one by the bathroom in Big Forest, but I fertilize, weed and water it

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
Re: Can't find plant Fireleaf
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2015, 12:28:33 PM »
There is one normal fireleaf plant in the big forest national park, by the waterfall fishing spot.  It's close to some rocks, but quite out in the open easily spotted.  Look for the fishing spot with waterfall (with water pouring down), and the plant is several steps inland.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline XxMousiexX

• Townie
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2015, 01:22:45 PM »
 :D ty when I go back I will look for it again. I found where you told me to look and it's posion. is there a glitch or do you have to be at a higher level my girl is at 7 almost to 8

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2015, 05:47:15 PM »
It may be that these spawn either poison or regular in different games. I found one near the hermit's cave and added a picture to the Guide to Herbalism

Here's the pic I created, which may be helpful. Do let me know:

Edit: I pointed out where the cave is relative to the picture, so it should be more helpful. Mentioning Nutella's spot also should give people a good chance of finding this. By having info on the regular Morels, I feel like people won't have a hard time finding these plants. If necessary, I'll locate another spawner. I think all the others are fairly easy to find.

Offline XxMousiexX

• Townie
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2015, 10:21:12 PM »
Will let you know tomorrow whether it's there or not. It has to be there somewhere cause I have 9 of 10 unidentified plant's and the regular one is the last one I need.

Carl I went to where you showed me in the pic, but the plant was on the right side of the rock seen here

But it too was poison, found one not far from it, but also poison. The one by the hermit cave is also poison. If I cannot find one as a very last resort could I somehow spawn up one or would it not count as my last Aspiration item for the 3rd part?

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2015, 12:17:03 PM »
I suppose you could use cheat and place a fireleaf spawner, although I'm not sure what that cheat is.

Offline XxMousiexX

• Townie
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2015, 02:18:48 PM »
I don't know it either

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline XxMousiexX

• Townie
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2015, 06:13:56 PM »
I made a new person with the same trait's & Aspiration. I took him to the fall's and made him harvest some berry's Normal Fireleaf was by the bathroom and I could water it. after his vac ended I waited a day or 2 later and took him back and then I looked for the other plant's the Normal Fireleaf was still by the bathroom in the Big Forest made him water & weeded after I went to look for some plant's I didn't have yet and found both Fireleaf's normal by fishing spot where Nutella had said she found her's and the other somewhere else in the forest. My guy isn't very far up on Herbalism yet so he doesn't know what they are. Just thought i'd let you all know I found the normal one.

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2015, 10:38:32 AM »
Your original game file where you couldn't get normal fireleaf is probably bugged then.

Offline XxMousiexX

• Townie
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2015, 11:31:47 PM »
so how do I fix it? I have no mod's or no downloads of any kind all original ea and I bought the sims 4 Deluxe Ed and downloaded the outdoor from origin

Offline Melusane

• Nooboo
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2015, 03:00:03 PM »
There is a "remove plant" interaction with the wild plants. I suggest that you use it to clear up some spots. You might have new fireleaf plants with this.

Offline XxMousiexX

• Townie
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2015, 04:13:54 PM »
 :) Ty to both of you, will try the Fixes and the remove plant's and see if it helps and let you'll know. Ok I deleted cache file in my document's, couldn't find  Origin Cache Files cause I using windows 7. With the girl I originally made I waited till her bf had a day off went to the falls and checked the fireleaf plant's i found and if they were the poison one's I made her remove them then next day before it was time to leave the falls the fireleaf plants grew back and I was able to find the normal fireleaf thank you all for the help you may close this thread if you'd like

Offline NathanHatchett

• Nooboo
Look for my plants
« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2015, 06:23:48 AM »
looking in the big forest for Fireleaf which is my plant. One  is by the bathroom in Big Forest, rest can be found. However I do fert, weed and water. But can't find it.

Also I took screenshots everyday to make a blog diary. How can do resize them to a smaller size?

I search on Google, find several tools which allow this: Image Resizer, Photo Watermark. Also I find somesome photo platform allows to resize.

Which one is better?
Please tip?

Offline ClayMask

• Watcher
Re: Look for my plants
« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2015, 09:41:10 AM »
@NathanHatchett I'm merging your thread with an existing thread on fireleaf. 

What I sometimes have to do to find fireleaf is "remove wild plants" on all the poison fireleaf, and wait around on the same map as them for up to a few days to grow back.  Some of the old poison fireleaf plants grow back as fireleaf.  It seems random in each game which of the plants at these spawners are fireleaf and which are poison fireleaf. 

anything