Author Topic: Granite Falls, what you did, found or saw  (Read 2308 times)

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
Granite Falls, what you did, found or saw
« on: January 18, 2015, 08:50:59 PM »
Being an outdoor kind of gal, (yes, even at 75), I fell in love with Granite Falls.  Although this may ruin my chances of finishing my dynasty, (due to something I might do or forget to do), I couldn't resist and sent my entire household on a three day vacation there.  I've moved in Bella, Cassandra and Mortimer Goth, and Skylar Lara, plus there is my Autumn Thyme and her spouse, Don Lothario and their son and heir, Justin all off to vacay in the woods.  Skylar immediately went on a hike where hopefully he'll find some interesting plants to add the their extensive garden.  Cassandra and Mortimer went off to fish.  Autumn and Don selected their favorite "fun activity" and soon had the cabin rockin'.  Bella stuck her nose in a book since she had to read three of them.  Baby Summer was sent off the nanny and Justin went off to find the information booth. 

At first I thought it was a rest room but when you click on it you have the option to read camp information.  This tells you there is so much to do, etc. etc.  I opted to "explore Granite Falls" which sent me traveling!!  I was surprised by this but chose to go to the forest park.  Of course this greyed everyone else out so whether or not they will do some interesting things I don't know.

When you first go to Granite Falls I was surprised to find you actually had to book a vacation on the phone or computer to go there.  You have a choice of renting several campgrounds, one without any solid building except a restroom.  Oh, and the rest rooms have showers that cost $10 to use.  Since I had a large family and lots of cash, I chose the biggest house.  I was not allowed to "rent" the forest park facility, "at this time".

More later and so what have you all done/discovered?
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline Thomas286

• Nooboo
Re: Granite Falls, what you did, found or saw
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2015, 01:28:01 PM »
Wait are you actually  75

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything