Author Topic: Ghost Baby  (Read 5634 times)

Offline Ms.Dlisa@87

• Nooboo
Ghost Baby
« on: January 20, 2015, 05:09:20 PM »
I have a male werewolf sim that tried for a baby with a female ghost sim and now she is pregnant. Will the baby come out as a ghost?

Online Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Iceland has over 50 words for snow!
Re: Ghost Baby
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2015, 05:54:17 PM »
There is a chance it will, I believe it is something like 50-50 of it being a ghost or werewolf. If you keep on listening to children's music on the radio and watch the kids channel on tv, there's a chance you'll have twins or triplets, and there is a chance that each of them will be a ghost baby.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Lisa46

• Watcher
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2015, 06:40:54 PM »
Babies can be one supernatural type, but ghost is an overlaying supernatural type.

So you have:
Non-ghost Werewolf
Ghost Human

There is a 25% chance that the baby will be a ghost werewolf, a 25% chance it will be a normal werewolf, a 25% chance it will be a ghost human, and a 25% chance of a normal human sim.

Online Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Iceland has over 50 words for snow!
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2015, 10:24:47 PM »
Babies can be one supernatural type, but ghost is an overlaying supernatural type.

So you have:
Non-ghost Werewolf
Ghost Human

There is a 25% chance that the baby will be a ghost werewolf, a 25% chance it will be a normal werewolf, a 25% chance it will be a ghost human, and a 25% chance of a normal human sim.

Lisa, does that mean I have a chance of some of the offspring in my Ghost in the Machine Domination Dynasty being human and not ghost?

So far they've all been one of the ghost types of the parents - 3 of them the colour/type of daddy ghost and 3 of them the colour/type of mummy ghost.

Offline Lisa46

• Watcher
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2015, 08:26:04 AM »
No. You have two ghosts, not one.

Both ghosts are human underneath. So you have 100% chance of human with 50% mummy ghost overlay and 50% daddy ghost overlay.

anything