Author Topic: The Great Gnome Lodge - Community Park  (Read 2110 times)

Offline Arefa

• Llama Wrangler
    • Build Mode with Arefa
The Great Gnome Lodge - Community Park
« on: March 01, 2015, 03:45:34 PM »
The Great Gnome Lodge - Community, Park

Lot Size: 50x50
Value: $250,431
Origin ID: Arefa86
Hashtags: #carlsguide, #nocc, #arefa, #outdoor, #lodge, #community, #pool, #gnome, #park, #camping, #family

Content: Sims 4, Outdoor Retreat

Description:  Tucked away into the recesses of Granite Falls lies The Great Gnome Lodge!  Never become bored on vacation ever again.  The Great Gnome Lodge supplies a variety of activities for all ages to enjoy.  Who says skill building must cease when away from home?  At The Great Gnome Lodge it can just keep on going!  Come and relax in the Reading Room or host a Weenie Roast at one of the several campfires.  Amenities include:  Gym, TVs, Juice Bar, Live Music, Libraries, Easels, Playground, Kids Activities, BBQ Grills, Campfires and so much more!  Oh, and watch out for those pesky gnomes.  There may be one hiding right around the corner!

Note:  I have this lot type set as "Park" because when playing my game I enjoy seeing other sims on the lot.  However, this can also easily be changed to "National Park" as it fits all of those requirements too.  The main difference is that there will not be as many sims visiting a "National Park".

For more pictures please visit my website Build Mode with Arefa

*To View: Click on an image and use your keyboard’s arrow keys to move forward and backwards.*

Offline Cat_Mom

• Llama Wrangler
Re: The Great Gnome Lodge - Community Park
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2015, 10:13:13 AM »
Your creation is absolutely fabulous! I love the idea of a posh retreat. Thx for sharing this wonderful creation.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2015, 12:09:38 AM »
I just discovered this.  WOW!  It must have taken you hours and hours to put all this together and so well done!  It reminded me of the Old Faithful Lodge in Yellostone National Park, only without the geyser or bedrooms.  Really beautiful.  Thanks for sharing it.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline Indira

• Occult
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2015, 07:25:02 PM »
It looks fantastic! Would love to see this in my game!

anything