Author Topic: Alien Abduction!  (Read 45552 times)

Offline snackrafice

• Llama Wrangler
Alien Abduction!
« on: April 02, 2015, 12:21:38 AM »
First abduction with the new expansion and I am thrilled! Squwee~!! Wait a moment while I try to figure out how to post pictures and I will add them.

Offline snackrafice

• Llama Wrangler
Re: Alien Abduction! =D
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2015, 12:37:43 AM »

Alexander Goth was finishing watering some potted flowers out front when he discovered some strange sparkles down the steps.

Then a beam of light shined down on him.

Looking a bit nervous as he is getting beamed up into the flying saucer.

Almost there...

He is in! Almost looks like the UFO is going to smash into the Goth manor before it zooms away.

After some time passes the saucer comes to return Alexander back home.

Looking somewhat horrified.

Panic starts to set in while he is landing back on solid ground.

The UFO drops him a foot above ground, must be the technician's first day on the job. Alexander looks a little perplexed on what exactly just happened.

After Alexander was returned home he received an "Awesome! Aliens!" +2 Focused boost. While he was inside the saucer I got a magnifying glass icon when I ran my cruiser close to the bottom of the screen and when I clicked the icon it took me to the Willow Creek neighborhood page and up top it said "Traveling: Alexander" but I couldn't physically locate where he was. Maybe there will be an update to add following your Sim while he/she is inside the saucer?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline susanjdk

• Nooboo
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2015, 04:28:11 AM »
Awesome photos!  Thanks and congrats.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2015, 05:13:45 PM »
Great capture! Alex and your screenshots! Thanks for posting snakrafice, can't wait for this to happen to my sims!  :)
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline snackrafice

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2015, 07:48:30 PM »
No problem! Alex is now "mysteriously" with child shortly after the abduction. I am closely hovering over him, taking screenshots of his ever growing belly and writing down his moodlets. I will post the pictures on here once the cycle is complete and births his alien offspring. The moment should happen anytime now. Currently debating whether I should record his birth at home or at a hospital.

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2015, 10:05:16 PM »
I would like to know if there is an option to send the alien child back to the homeworld, can you check on that snackrafice?

Offline snackrafice

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2015, 11:02:50 PM »
Alex had his baby! I am sorting through the photos now to post. There is an interaction called "Send to Homeworld". I haven't clicked it to try it to visually see what happens, like to see if an alien beams down to come pick the baby up. There are also a couple of other interesting option's with the alien baby, such as "He/She's so... cute?" and a breast feeding option the host of the child can perform.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline snackrafice

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2015, 12:01:21 AM »
Pictures of Alexander Goth's pregnancy!

This is when I first noticed Alex was with child, I thought he was looking a bit on the heavier side.

Wedding Day!

Every couple of Sim hours during the pregnancy he would moan and groan (like a female Sim would do while pregnant) and a green mist and light would come out from his belly.

Unlike non-alien pregnancies, they can still exercise like normal. Well, unless you take them out on a jog, then instead of legit jogging they just walk but it says the Sim is performing the jogging action.

According to the moodlet's the Sim is unknown of what exactly is going on with their bodies, but as they get bigger Sims can come up and do the "Feel Baby" interaction.

Side view of Alex's last day of pregnancy before he goes to bed and later wakes up in labor pains.

Offline snackrafice

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2015, 12:12:24 AM »
More, pictures. Birth and baby!

Labor pains once checking into the hospital.

In the delivery room Alex's wife keeps having pre-parental fits back to back throughout the whole procedure.

Dies for a moment when the doctor accidentally pulls out his heart, hope the physician has Mal-practice insurance!

Pulling the baby out.

It's a girl! Alex looks thrilled!

Once coming home Luna is in a bassinet and I first try the "She's so... cute?" action. Alex doesn't know what to think of her, her nervously pulls his hand up to her daughter and she shrieks in an echo-y, alien voice. Then, he has a look where he doesn't really know of what to think of her.

Alex breastfeeding his newborn daughter.

A nice view of the newest addition to family to end this photo segment.

Offline snackrafice

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2015, 12:31:51 AM »
Here are the moodlet's that came up during Alex's alien pregnancy. All of the moodlet's never stated first, second, or third trimester at all. I am posting the moodlet's he encountered from first to last, so assume the first one is first trimester and so on and so forth!

First
Weird Tummy Ache
(From Eating Something Funny?)
________ isn't feeling so hot. It must be something he ate.
+1 Uncomfortable

Second
Weird Weight Gain
(From Funky Metabolism)
________ has put on quite a few pounds. Surely this is just a phase.
+1 Uncomfortable

Third
Abnormal Changes to Body
(From Unknown, Terrifying Reasons)
Something is definitely not right! ________'s changing body has left him quite suspicious.
+1 Uncomfortable

Fourth/Delivery Time
Imminent Close Encounter
(From Unidentified Lifeform Growing Within)
Whatever it is, it's about to come out!
+40 Uncomfortable

The icons for these moodlets were of the same icon image of a pacifier like in a average pregnancy but they were always red. After the birth the moodlet is the same as having a normal baby, no special post alien baby birth moodlet. Buuuttttt..... you do get a game achievement for a male Sim birthing an alien spawn: Very Special Delivery.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2015, 12:36:59 AM »
Gosh the timing of that was hilarious... right in time for his own wedding lol. As for Alex being able to breastfeed... well! What can I say! How strange... like a male pregnancy's not?!?  :P lol
Thanks again for posting, how cool to see this all. :)
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline ClayMask

• Watcher
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2015, 12:45:38 AM »
Do the pregnant men get as big as the pregnant women do?

Offline snackrafice

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2015, 01:13:18 AM »
Gosh the timing of that was hilarious... right in time for his own wedding lol. As for Alex being able to breastfeed... well! What can I say! How strange... like a male pregnancy's not?!?  :P lol
Thanks again for posting, how cool to see this all. :)

Haha! Alex's fiance wanted to make an honest man out of him, plus they both had that day off and I didn't want to wait several more days to perform the ceremony for him just to be slimmer for the event. That and it made for a pretty interesting wedding, best thus far! I hope you get to experience this for yourself later in gameplay, it was funny and very interesting. I was pretty shocked that I had a Sim abducted so soon after I received the expansion.

Do the pregnant men get as big as the pregnant women do?

Oho, yes! Alexander was bigger than all the other Sims I have gotten pregnant during my gameplay with TS4. Like compared to when Alex's sister Cassandra was pregnant he looked like a planet in comparison to her size during pregnancy.

Offline ClayMask

• Watcher
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2015, 02:09:41 AM »
I see some pictures of him pregnant now.  I guess I didn't notice them before.  It sure does look funny to see him pregnant.

Offline ShadowCatSaki

• Nooboo
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2015, 03:24:37 PM »
I just had this happen to me, too! My male Sims belly keeps sparkling so I am going to assume he is pregnant. The funniest thing? My current household is all aliens from CAS! Obviously aliens are not immune to being abducted.

anything