Author Topic: Cheat for Aging Up?  (Read 550929 times)

Offline kwint

• Nooboo
Cheat for Aging Up?
« on: April 17, 2015, 10:40:11 AM »
Anybody knows the cheat for aging up a sim?  :-\ I've tried the "tm.setage" thing but it doesn't work.
Please help! :'(

Offline grimsoul

• Watcher
Re: Cheat for Aging Up?
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2015, 11:24:26 AM »
With testing cheats on use the cheat cas.fulleditmode and shift click the and edit in cas and you can set their life stage from there.
A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline kwint

• Nooboo
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2015, 12:44:11 PM »
It works! Thanks!
But why my teen sims cannot do her homework?

Offline Twinmum

• Building inspector and trouble shooter
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2015, 05:34:53 PM »
If it was homework she had before she aged up, then no, she won't be able to do that homework. She will need to go to school again and get new homework for her age.
Have you read the Forum Rules?
And please try to remember Capitals, Commas and Apostrophes when you post.
Check out  Twinmum's creations on the Gallery for Sims 4 creations and Twinsom Realty for my Sims 3 Creations
For something non Sims - check out the miniatures I make at MiniisByTwinmum

Offline dodi90

• Occult
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2015, 04:43:01 AM »
There is also an easier way to quickly age up by using cakes without having to enter CAS. make any cake using cooking or gourmet cooking with your chef and add birthday candle for the cake. have the sims who want to age up to do the birthday interactions since that cake will no longer be available for eating until it used to age up one sim.

Offline grimsoul

• Watcher
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2015, 08:22:18 PM »
And on the tm.setage you mentioned I'm assuming your talking about the Set Age mod by TwistedMexi. I use that mod myself sense it make it easier to change the age of townies if you want and I have no problem with it.
I was wondering if you are putting the zip file in your mods fold and not unzipping it and you have script mods enabled in the game.
A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory.

Offline Steellace

• Townie
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2015, 12:47:08 PM »
As for the homework, if you use a cake to age the sim, they will automatically get the proper homework in their inventory.  The child's is a yellow/orange book, and the teen one is blue.  You can also buy a new homework book from the bookcase if you can't find it and don't want to wait for them to go to school.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything