Author Topic: Doctor Career: Sim Patient Signs and Symptoms Update  (Read 5738 times)

Offline amaiyasai

• Nooboo
Doctor Career: Sim Patient Signs and Symptoms Update
« on: April 27, 2015, 04:47:12 AM »
So I was just looking at the guide to find out what the symptoms were for Sweaty Shivers, and it looks like you don't even have that on there!
The symptoms for it may include:

•Head will occasionally release steam (and the sim will fan themselves)
• Orange & green spots
• Itchy
• Thought bubble with thermometer

but the biggest signs are steam coming off them and they fan themselves and the thermometer bubble

Also gas and giggles has tiger stripes as a sign as well! I've ONLY had patients with the stripes have gas and giggles.

Edit:
Itchy Plumbob is also missing on that list
• Orange & green spots
• Itchy
• Giggling

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
Re: Doctor Career: Sim Patient Signs and Symptoms Update
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2015, 03:53:07 PM »
I will go back to that one, because I'm wanting to make sure that symptoms and diseases line up properly. That you can get to a point of certainty and know as a player what it is without the treatment failing. I've heard evidence to the contrary, but haven't really experienced that myself. Have any experiences where you knew what it was but the  treatment failed?

I'll edit these in when I load up a new doctor and try to advance with the symptom list as a reference. Thanks for the additions. I played for hours and figured some of them might not have appeared, just because it's random.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything