Author Topic: Where in the World is the Granite Falls Hermit?  (Read 8047 times)

Offline officialghosts

• Occult
Re: Where in the World is the Granite Falls Hermit?
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2015, 01:22:03 PM »
@ClayMask When it came to appearance, I was referring to genetics as opposed to clothing or hair style. I'm pretty sure their faces are randomly generated, but I might be misremembering; it's been a while since I've visited thw hermit, and after playing this game so much all the townies start looking the same to me, especially the elderly ones.

Offline Tixxis

• Occult
  • daydreamer
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2015, 03:12:19 PM »
I've had both adult and elder hermits in my games. All adult hermits were males.
I've always found a hermit on the very first visit to Deep Woods. But it's not a given that she/he will always be there.
If you are good friends with a hermit, they will make trips to visit your Sim. I think that's rather nice.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline officialghosts

• Occult
« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2015, 09:40:49 PM »
The only time I ever befriended the hermit in a long term game was in my immortal dynasty; he was culled only a few days after I returned from Granite Falls, so I never really got to invite him over. It's a shame, but I don't plan on returning to Granite Falls again for the rest of the file because it blacks out my portraits and photos.

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2016, 12:44:05 AM »
All of the adults in my main family have befriended the hermit.  She used to get culled, but now, he doesn't, so I should invite him to Newcrest.  He's still friends with them, so that would be fun!

If the hermit is not there when you go (and one of your Sims already knows him), you may have to call him or her to the current lot (the hermit's house.  In my game, the hermit hasn't been culled in a long time, so he has a job, and my Sims had to call him home from work to become good friends with him and get the fungal infusion fertilizer recipe from him.