Author Topic: Woodworking Table Sell Values  (Read 12115 times)

Offline ClayMask

• Watcher
Woodworking Table Sell Values
« on: June 22, 2015, 08:05:34 AM »
I saw that you had a table of how much it costs to make each item using the woodworking table, but it seemed to me like it would also be nice if the values that the items sold for, excellent quality without marketable, could be included.  I went through and checked what these values were to make it easier for you.  This table is copied and pasted from your guide, with the sell values in simoleans listed in place of the buy values.

1   Knife Block (20), Horse Sculpture (40) 
2   Barstool (60), Garden Pot (60 + Outdoor Retreat) Garden Planter (70 + OR)
3   Bunny, Dragon, and Elephant Sculptures (40), Mirror (350 + OR)
4   End Table (210), Wall Shelf (175 + OR)
5   Large Bear and Lumberjack Sculptures (60), Wall Hanging (500 + OR)
6   Dining Chair (180) and Dining Table (630)
7   Camping Mascot Sculpture (1500 + OR) schematic from Granite Falls is learnable by clicking it.
8   Craft Violin (850), Child's Violin (180), Guitar (1200). You must have level 8 in either Musical Instrument Skill to see this option.
9   Craft Bathtub (1510)
10   Craft Toilet (220)

Some additional notes:

• Level 2:  Angry, flirty, playful, and sad sculptures  (7 to make, sell for 30).
  • Child's violin has no description listed for some reason.
  • Handiness level has no impact on value.  An excellent quality sculpture made by a Sim with level 1 handiness will have the same sell value as a Sim with level 10 handiness, all without marketable.
  • Completing the painter extraordinaire aspiration allows for the making of mood sculptures, when in any mood.

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
Re: Woodworking Table Sell Values
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2015, 01:48:24 PM »
Thanks! An oversight on my part, that's for sure.

To others who may post here, I'm taking a break for a time but appreciate any suggestions you have. Editing in these improvements will be the first thing I do when I'm back on the job.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2015, 04:59:08 PM »
@ClayMask Thanks as always for helping me bring the guide one step closer to perfection. I got those edited in today, continuing my break in a couple days and didn't want to forget!

Offline ClayMask

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2015, 12:44:21 PM »
You're welcome.  I'm glad I could help :)  Have fun on your break.

Offline meubanks

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2016, 09:03:57 PM »
Woodworking is affected by the marketable trait and it is definitely profitable to take it if you plan to max out handiness.

Another oddity is that items that sell from a sims personal inventory seem to count for the fabulously wealthy aspiration, while the furniture items that go directly to the household inventory don't count toward it. They're profitable but if you want the aspiration painting or writing are a better bet.

The spread for the sell price is fairly substantial. At maxed handiness with marketable, bathtubs seem to be the most profitable item and you will almost always get excellent quality if focused. At the low end they go for about $1800ish but they can sell for as high as 6-7k, with the average falling somewhere between. It seems to be randomly determined. Hope that helps at least a little. Probably not useful for the guide because of the randomness involved, but I wanted to share the info for the benefit of forum readers.

anything