Author Topic: Where can I place a 64x64 lot?  (Read 79246 times)

Offline stebbinsd

• Nooboo
Where can I place a 64x64 lot?
« on: August 18, 2015, 07:48:48 AM »
I'd like to live on a 64x64 lot, but I can't find a place in any city with enough room.

Even if there seems to be enough space in between other lots, apparently the land is too jagged and hilly ... and I can't find a way to level all the land in a city.

So, where is a good place to put a 64x64 lot?

Offline Twinmum

• Building inspector and trouble shooter
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Where can I place a 64x64 lot?
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2015, 08:39:27 AM »
You can delete existing blocks to place a new one. In Sunset Valley you can bulldoze the empty block at 15 Summer Hill Court (near the Alto and Landgrab houses) and place a 64 x 64 block. It won't sit right on the road, but it will be close. If you don't mind building on a slope and away from the road, there are a few places in Sunset Valley where you can place the large lot without the need to bulldoze anything.
Have you read the Forum Rules?
And please try to remember Capitals, Commas and Apostrophes when you post.
Check out  Twinmum's creations on the Gallery for Sims 4 creations and Twinsom Realty for my Sims 3 Creations
For something non Sims - check out the miniatures I make at MiniisByTwinmum

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline stebbinsd

• Nooboo
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2015, 04:28:40 AM »
Can you give me a screenshot of the Sunset Valley map, with red arrows pointing to where you're talking about?  I've never been good at following word-based directions; maps are infinitely more helpful to me.

Offline Twinmum

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2015, 05:06:42 AM »
OK, the first few shots are places you can place 64 x 64 lots without needing to bulldoze existing lots.
You may need to turn the lot a bit by hitting the , or . keys before placing the lot. There are more places around town where you can place the lot if you don't mind building on hills and away from the road. You just need to move the lot over the map till the footprint turns green.

The next shots are places that require you to bulldoze a lot or two before placement. Again, you may need to rotate the lot before placing.

Check out  Twinmum's creations on the Gallery for Sims 4 creations and Twinsom Realty for my Sims 3 Creations

Offline fivine

• Goofball
  • Townie
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2015, 04:07:36 AM »
Another way is to bulldoze big 64*64 community lots (school,stadium..) change them next to residential. Check first if you can find a smaller one in the library.

You can find smaller community lots coming with EP (like Island Paradiso) and place them on smaller lots.

Offline stebbinsd

• Nooboo
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2015, 08:35:02 AM »
Hang on! I don't HAVE Sunset Valley! It isn't even in one of the maps I can buy with SimPoints (which I don't have any of).

Sorry, but I need a different city.

Offline Twinmum

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2015, 08:49:05 AM »
Hang on! I don't HAVE Sunset Valley! It isn't even in one of the maps I can buy with SimPoints (which I don't have any of).

Sorry, but I need a different city.

You should have Sunset Valley as it's the town that comes with the base game!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline JodySuzanne1305

• Occult
Where can I place a 64x64 lot?
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2015, 01:24:57 PM »
Moonlight Falls has space to place a 64x64 lot and is mildly flat. It comes with Supernatural. Also, I know Dragon valley has a couple of 64 x 64 spaces, but I'm not sure if you want to play in Dragon Valley with it's theme and all.
JodySuzanne